Hello. My name is Isabeau and I'm a Plantaholic.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Also, I had planned to make a “head” planter using cement and a styrofoam head right before I lopped off a finger tip, so had to postpone. I couldn’t wait any longer so bought some air dry modelling clay instead (cement is kind of messy and I’m not supposed to get hand wet - so effing annoying can’t DO anything) and dug out my head today. Will try to do it this week!

(Do you love my purple bandage? Even stumpies like to be cute 🥰)

Isabeau

Merdeuse
As much as I dislike grass lawns, they’re much better by far than paved over with asphalt “lawns” or *shudder* plastic lawns.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Isabeau

Merdeuse
As I finished writing that pithy comment, I felt satisfied with myself and took a big gulp of my iced coffee… and spilt much of it down my top. As the stream of cold liquid streamed down between my breasts, I let out a “Ahhh!”.

Just thought I’d share.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Today was a harvest day for me. I dug up some sweet potatoes and carrots.

I also planted some sugar cane. That should be interesting. Sugar cane does grow in Florida, which makes me very surprised to learn how difficult it was to get starter plants (part of the cane that will root at the knuckle). They used to have fresh sugar cane in the stores but I haven't seen it in a couple of years now.

Amelia Freund

Joined SLU
10 Sep 2007
SLU Posts
My new place has two mature Frangipani trees and they have caught that bloody Plumeria Rust over the past few weeks!
I'm afraid if I breathe in the spores I will become one of the infected horde from The Last of Us :p

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
My new place has two mature Frangipani trees and they have caught that bloody Plumeria Rust over the past few weeks!
I'm afraid if I breathe in the spores I will become one of the infected horde from The Last of Us :p
When you water, try just to water the roots and not get water on the leaves. Also water in early morning and not evening. Rust is a problem we constant battle in Florida.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Amelia Freund

Amelia Freund

Joined SLU
10 Sep 2007
SLU Posts
^ Not quite LOL

Next question: The dead leaves falling off due to the rust, I'm NOT to put them in the compost or green/garden waste bins yes?

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
^ Not quite LOL

Next question: The dead leaves falling off due to the rust, I'm NOT to put them in the compost or green/garden waste bins yes?
No, not in compost or garden waste. Keep them away from your other plants. Pick or cut the leaves off before they fall and it will make the plant healthier.