Happy Holidays!

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Whatever holidays you celebrate in whatever universe you happen to be in, I hope they are happy. Much love to all of you for continuing to stick around and be part of this community. :loveflag:

Last edited:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
My card to everyone else:

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I'M LATE BUT MERRY THING EVERYBOOTY!!!!!!!!!
You are not late.
Some European countries have a second Merry Thing day on the 26th.
So people like me are still Dreaming Of A White Christmas (next year) today, still in pyjamas around noon, with a cup of warm chocolate milk.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
You are not late.
Some European countries have a second Merry Thing day on the 26th.
So people like me are still Dreaming Of A White Christmas (next year) today, still in pyjamas around noon, with a cup of warm chocolate milk.
In Canada we had boxing day. When I was a kid, it was a day where you and your parents boxed up things you did not use anymore and donated them. It was an actual holiday that many got a day off for. Now though, I believe that it's just turned into a shopping spree, something similar to black Friday in the US.

• 2Like
Reactions: Sid and Brenda Archer

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Second Christmas day used to be a day to relax and contemplate a bit or visit your grandparents.
Shops were closed just like at December 25 in my youth, but now a days, you don't want to be at a shopping mall (especially those specialized in furniture), Ikea or any car dealership (with their special end of the year deals) inThe Netherlands either at the 26th.

Last edited: