Good news, everybody! A thread for karma being a bitch

Romana

SL Rez
John Bolton definitely deserves to be in this thread

Any Tяump employee who doesn't think they could be thrown under the bus at any time is even dumber than I thought they were.

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Any Tяump employee who doesn't think they could be thrown under the bus at any time is even dumber than I thought they were.
Joining the trump administration is like riding one of those mechanical rodeo bull things while people throw money at you. You know going in that it can't last for very long, you know you are going to go through some humiliating contortions to stay on and that you are going to lose any shred of dignity by the time it's over. You just hope you can stuff enough money in your pockets on the way out to make it worth your time.

SL Rez
SLU Posts

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
Woman who gave Trump the finger elected in Virginia
Briskman lost her job as a government contractor after the photo went viral in 2017. She filed a wrongful-termination lawsuit, which was dismissed, but she successfully sued for severance.
I hear that a Rump golf course is in her district.

Oopsie, maybe wrong thread, but this sliver of karma is sooo delicious perhaps yall let me slide?

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
While promoting his book with the catchy title of "Triggered: How The Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us"
which centers on the theme of how "the left" wants to silence free speech and wont engage with right wingers Trump Jr refused to engage with his audience and got shouted down until he walked out.

Nothing I Iike more than a Trump having his supporters turn on him.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Iran has discovered a new oil field, which has estimated around 53 billion barrels of crude oil. So far they had around 150 billion barrels in total, so this is an addition of whopping 25% and will make China very happy.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Not sure where to put this and it's not worth its own thread, but I'm pretty sure there's some karma in here if you look hard enough:

It’s fun though. I mean, what’s the point of being a monarch in a dynastic marriage if you can’t sometimes get fruity in a stableyard? Being fun and being true are different things, I’m afraid. The palace doesn’t comment on this stuff, but the Queen’s former press secretary, Dickie Arbiter, has told the Sunday Times that the rumour is “very distasteful and totally unfounded”.

And I think he should let me enjoy an inaccurate, but glossy, dramatisation of real events. I’m sure you do, but Porchie still has family, remember. His son-in-law took over as the Queen’s racing manager.

Do say: “Every loyal British subject should demand proof before believing some enjoyable fantasy.”

Don’t say: “The Queen was anointed by God in a sacred chair, after all.”
:rimshot:

Last edited: