Going vegetarian may be good for your heart, but may up stroke risk

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN. Unless you stick to just eating fish, EXCEPT FOR ALL THE MERCURY AND ARSENIC.

Going vegetarian good for your heart, but may up stroke risk
Vegetarianism is all the rage these days, but a new study suggests that slicing meat from your diet might raise your risk of stroke slightly.

While vegetarians had a 22 percent lower risk for heart disease, they had a 20 percent higher risk for stroke, British researchers found. Meanwhile, people who ate fish but no other meats (pescatarians) had a 13 percent lower risk of heart disease, with no increased stroke risk.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
We all gonna die one way or another. I'm not giving up deliciousness like fried, greasy, and crunchy meat-things.

If the gods didn't want us to eat meat, they wouldn't have given us spices and fire.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN. Unless you stick to just eating fish, EXCEPT FOR ALL THE MERCURY AND ARSENIC.

Going vegetarian good for your heart, but may up stroke risk
We were designed for a wide variety of foods, both of the animal and vegetable kind. I'm going respect how nature designed me, and eat and enjoy the variety.

Besides - if I were to go vegan, I'd likely become that crazy lady who sues her neighbors for barbecuing in their backyards.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I'M NOT EATTING ANY BUGS, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE PRO BUG EATTING CROWD SAY, I CANT, I JUST CANNNNNNNNN'T!!!

Anywho, eat'n'n'dyi'yn.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Shrimp are highly overrated and lobster is just for people who want to boil something alive.

ABSOLUTELY VILE.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
It's a bug, so any qualms about boiling it go away.