Yay! Goats for Beebo

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
So, I went to Morocco and because I could I went in search of goats for Beebo. It took a side trip from Marrakech to a town called Essaouira (pronounced sa-wiwa if you're interested) and on the way there was a stop off to see the goats.
Apparently the goats are part of the ecosystem for the argan tree. they eat the fruit and then wander off to shit the seeds elsewhere. Nature eh? However, nothing is ever as it seems and the goats in my pics are encouraged into the tree for the tourists. The children support their families from the tips the tourists on the tour buses give. I've read reports of goats being tied to the trees to keep them in place but these were free range goats who had been trained to hang out there.

(I don't think I've got the hang of the imgur thing yet but hey ho)
edited to spell Beebo's name correctly - I obviously had a brain failure at the time of posting

Last edited:

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
and then yesterday I was down in London and we went to a pub for lunch and it had a mini petting zoo out the back... (don't ask, I have no idea why)
but here's its star attractions...

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Me: Whatcha doin?

Goats: Nuttin, just hangin' out.

Me: You should get out, do somethin' more.

Goats:

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
My husband and I decided that we wanted to retire to an area where things were less expensive, where the pace of life was a little less crazy and where we could have a couple of acres. We just made an offer that was accepted on a place in north central Florida that was perfect with five acres and guess what? Our new future neighbors have pygmy goats! They are the cutest things EVAR and I'm going to ask them if they want them to graze in our yard too. That way I can play with them. :giggle:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
SL Rez
SLU Posts
There used to be a site whose name began with goats and ended with.cx

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Look closer... closer... closer... right in the middle of the image... two goats. There are probably more in there somewhere, but I'm already a bit cross-eyed....
Third one's named Waldo.

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
Only in the UK...

Goat on the loose brings M62 motorway to a standstill

A runaway goat escaped from its field and led police and the public on a ‘wild goat chase’ that closed a motorway for 90 minutes. Cars ground to a halt when the animal began weaving in and out of lanes on the packed M62 near Lofthouse, North Yorkshire, on Saturday night. Footage filmed from a bridge above the motorway showed the cunning goat evade capture by sprinting between vehicles and away from sheepish officers. Drivers left their cars to join the chase but struggled to herd the animal to safety. Eventually, after an hour and a half of unsuccessful hide and seek, the goat was captured.