OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Winter has arrived... :eek:

Zaida Gearbox

Kit Harrington is 5'8" according to IMDB - which is actually pretty short by leading man/Hollywood standards.

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
And the runtimes of the final season are in: 2 60 minute eps and then 4 80 minute eps. This is probably still subject to a little tweaking but hot damn, we're getting serious movies for the end of this show. I hope HBO makes gonzo money off this.

Runtimes for Game of Thrones season 8 episodes revealed

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Numbed by the spectacle, we tremble at the sight of an army of mindless zombies, as relentless as they are soulless, marching to extinguish whatever humane life might be left in the world; they act at the order of their ice king, a cold-eyed nihilist who knows neither compassion nor normal feeling. Then we turn away from the congressional Republicans defending Donald Trump, to find some relief watching the new trailer for the final season of “Game of Thrones.”
An Art-Historical Analysis of Cersei Lannister Sipping Wine

Zaida Gearbox

He still looks amazing in underwear! :p

i'm 5'8... perfect for me :D
I'm 6'1" and my GOT ideal would be Tyrion's brain in The Hound's body. Except I want her to get with Tormund and have gigantic monster babies, I'd want Brienne to get with the Hound.

There's a rumor going around that the show will actually end with Tyrion being burned alive - which I really hope isn't true, but I"m afraid might be because there's no way all my favorite characters get out of this alive.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So, should we take bets on who we think is going to die this season?
I imagine that everyone will die Hamlet style during the last season. Or will there be spin off miniserieses and animated sequals and novelized fanfic continuing the stories? Is the material conducive such extensions?

Zaida Gearbox

Apparently there was a "premier" of episode 1 at Radio City Music Hall and the odds on Tyrion dying shot way up among people who have seen it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristalle

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
I don't think Tyrion will sit on the throne. Surprisingly, I tend to lean more toward Sansa now, but all bets are off.

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
I don't think Tyrion will sit on the throne. Surprisingly, I tend to lean more toward Sansa now, but all bets are off.
I don't think anyone's going to sit the iron throne, because I don't think there'll be an iron throne by the time the final credits roll. Westeros will return to a state similar to how things were before the Targeryan conquest, with the different regions all under individual rule. Both the books and the show have spent a lot of time illustrating how the existence of the throne has fucked over the land and its people, so I really can't imagine an ending where winning the throne is a viable option.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I don't think anyone's going to sit the iron throne, because I don't think there'll be an iron throne by the time the final credits roll. Westeros will return to a state similar to how things were before the Targeryan conquest, with the different regions all under individual rule. Both the books and the show have spent a lot of time illustrating how the existence of the throne has fucked over the land and its people, so I really can't imagine an ending where winning the throne is a viable option.
The biblical solution would be to melt down the Throne with dragonfire, and turn it into ploughshares.

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
One more day, and already I don't have enough popcorn, wine or drool buckets! *flails* I can't sleep either. 🌨🌬

• 1Like
Reactions: Cristalle