Yay! Fresh New Linden Homes are Here with New Themes and Larger Options

Nickola

SL Rez
I got one of the houseboats. They are definitely better than previous builds and I'm glad to see the Lab acknowledge the sailing community. But I will never understand the mole thinking that puts all the big windows facing the boat next door and the few small windows facing the water.

lucagrabacr

Video Artist
SL Rez
It was great! I sailed to it from Southern Sansara and livestreamed it earlier, seems like people are mostly congregating around the houses near the shore or houseboats, or one of the nicer areas of the new Linden Homes continent! (Better get yours fast if you want to move there :p)

lucagrabacr

Video Artist
SL Rez
LL already made a video of it sometimes ago it seems, around 1:40 you guys can hear the name of the new continent, I'm not quite sure what it is, "Bellaseri"?

• 2Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi

Ziggy Starsmith

It was great! I sailed to it from Southern Sansara and livestreamed it earlier, seems like people are mostly congregating around the houses near the shore or houseboats, or one of the nicer areas of the new Linden Homes continent! (Better get yours fast if you want to move there :p)

The new Linden Homes continent is spectacular. A very well done job by the Lindens and Moles. No lag whatsoever and great diversity in homes and land and most important is the feeling of community is back and the area is vibrant and teaming with life just like the glory days of early Second Life. Great video. You sailed past my boat house ;-)

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
I've been vacillating back and forth lately, over whether or not to go premium on a second account. The houseboats just sealed the deal.

Archer

Arch Enemy
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Can you trade a current Linden home for one of the houseboats? lol never mind, all I had to do was look!

Last edited:

Luisa Land

seems the houseboats are becoming very popular..
and I agree it is a fine offer by Linden these homes from where you can sail away...

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Ellen Cordeaux

Lurky Loo
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
This looks great. I won't be movin in (designs aren't really to my personal taste) but I'll def go and explore; rez my boat and sail around. If this can bring back some sense of community I think that would be amazing. Well done Moles. :)

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
I'm exploring it, there's a lack of rez zones, though I did find the LCC (Leeward Cruising Club) had picked up one of the boathouses, and they've got a 10 minute rez time. I streamed to Youtube, It seems the boathouses are going quick, though there are plenty of occupied land houses as well.

• 1Like

Adeon Writer

Reposting my reply from discord:

Actually impressive linden homes, probably going to be 1024sqm plots as well. Looks better than Bay City, at least for people who don't care about building their own house.
Probably good for dollhouse niche or immersionists who want realistic neighbors.
I feel like I cashed out of mainland just in time personally...

• 1Like

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Actually impressive linden homes, probably going to be 1024sqm plots as well. Looks better than Bay City, at least for people who don't care about building their own house.
Though some of the walls and bridge work reminded me of Bay City. However unlike Bay City, you don't need a bajillion L$ to buy in.

Probably good for dollhouse niche or immersionists who want realistic neighbors.
I feel like I cashed out of mainland just in time personally...
"dollhouse niche"? I would agree on the realistic neighbors bit, most of the ones that have put up outdoor decorations are doing it realistically.

Luisa Land

mmmh seems that currently houseboats are not longer available...at least some ppl report this

Lewis Luminos

The Gingerbeard Man
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I think they look great, especially the houseboats. I am already at capacity for land and I don't want to raise my tier any more, but I am very impressed.

Noticed on the official forums that they have also disabled ban lines, and will be allowing only their own official security orbs, which is awesome too.

Archer

Arch Enemy
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Looks to me like all the new ones are gone. I can't access the new continent when requesting a Linden Home now. Is anyone else seeing this?

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
I am a bit surprised that many people took over fast as Horizons was the region before that and it is a ghost town of inflated prices (I have two there ahahah, need to get rid of one as it was a test build which gone past testing now but not even sure what a reasonable price is). The demos of the land and people sharing bits looked actually nice and probably main attraction is ... well ... people. And sailing. Now, if they done some cool bits for users to be active in - even better but that is a good start.

• 1Like

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Maybe the LL should have opened the new continent only for new premiums the first month or so.
Than they most likely would have raked in a lot of extra cash.
And in that month they could have enrolled more of the continent, so the oldbee premiums could step in.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Archer