Free Catwa Head On MP

Dancien

Ne'er-do-well
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Can you rez mesh heads not on your body? Asking for Halloween reasons.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Results depend on model. Get something modify, Orange Nova is a good choice.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
If it is mod you can even animate it as animesh object... have Anne Boleyn tell stories of her weird husband...

no mod heads however often have no rez scripts also

Anya Ristow

I was born a choker
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2007
SLU Posts
What does no modify even mean for a head? I'm assuming it still responds to shape and skin?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
What does no modify even mean for a head? I'm assuming it still responds to shape and skin?
Can't remove the script that screams at you, reports an infraction to the store's server so the maker can demand an explanation and berate you later, and deletes the item. :)

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Utilizator's stuff is usually mod too, and they have the Normie head.

Roxie Marten

A member in good standing of the usual suspects
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I have a dumb question. Does this mean you and untold amounts of other people walk around with the same face?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I have a dumb question. Does this mean you and untold amounts of other people walk around with the same face?
If it responds to the sliders, and people use them, that's some variation there, and with the wide variety of skins available, there's some more. Also the hair that's used affects the look of the face, IMHO.
I remember people posting pictures of three sane head in the Catwa group and they all looked different.

Roxie Marten

A member in good standing of the usual suspects
SL Rez
Joined SLU
If it responds to the sliders, and people use them, that's some variation there, and with the wide variety of skins available, there's some more. Also the hair that's used affects the look of the face, IMHO.
I remember people posting pictures of three sane head in the Catwa group and they all looked different.
I have had this face since my rez date in 2004 I have gotten attached to it. Mesh and I don''t have a good track record. Getting my color is always the hard part. No one will let me have one that is mod so I can copy the hex values directly. It's free I may play with it. Thanks for the info

• 1Like
Reactions: Noodles

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I have had this face since my rez date in 2004 I have gotten attached to it. Mesh and I don''t have a good track record. Getting my color is always the hard part. No one will let me have one that is mod so I can copy the hex values directly. It's free I may play with it. Thanks for the info
FWIW, my alt has an Altamura, and I think there was a tinting option that would do that.
I'd have to finish setting up my new PC and get back in world to check.

• 1Like
Reactions: Roxie Marten

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Bakes on Mesh means you use whatever skin you already have, so you don't have to worry about tinting a body/head/extremities.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: Caete and Roxie Marten

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Yeah, I got the head and like when I used the Normie head, I just could not get it to look and feel right so I went back to my system head.

Maybe LL just needs to update the base mesh to support Bento or something, while not changing the basic shape/properties so it doesn't break everything.