Former Dallas Cop Found Guilty For Shooting Man In His Apartment

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
In case no one has mentioned it yet, DFWPD uses silver four-door sedans as their unmarked cars which just happens to be what was seen speeding off after the shooting. Somewhat amazing how fast they caught the one guy who wasn't hospitalized yet the guy with all the guns, drugs and cash and presumably the car as well is still on the lam.

The timing is all too suspicious and this needs to be investigated by the Texas Rangers (not the baseball team) for an unbiased finding.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Having witnessed the Dallas police planting weed on a friend at a traffic stop back when I was 17, me neither.
Friend of mine got a free bag of weed that way. Apparently the cops weren't quite on the same page as to where to leave/find it, so he had a surprise when he re-opened his ashtray after getting his ticket and driving away.

• 2ROFL
Reactions: Caete and Tigar

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
  • 2Thanks
Reactions: Myradyl Muse and Sid

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This was as bad, if not worse, than Amber Guyger's case. At least Guyger had the excuse of thinking she was defending her apartment. This guy just shot at a shadow behind a window in a residential neighborhood, with no evidence to indicate he was in danger.
Also he did not identify himself as police, just yelled at her to put her hands up, then immediately shot her.

At least the killer has been charged with murder.

It was supposed to be a well check. Why even pull a gun for a well check.