Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
So I'm just reading the news this morning and on CNN I run across the headline: "Police make traffic stop and find a bag full of drugs fittingly labeled "bag full of drugs" and I immediately think, "gotta be Florida". I was not disappointed. 🐊

Florida police made a traffic stop and found a bag full of drugs fittingly labeled 'Bag Full Of Drugs'
I can see this happen. Imagine you are in a hurry and take your garbage bag instead of the drugs with you!!
So you better label it accordingly. No?

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Roxanne Blue

Una Mujer Fantastica
SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2009
SLU Posts
I actually kind of like the weirdness here but the the ridiculous traffic during tourist season, extreme bugs, low wages, high cost of living and extreme unfriendliness and overall rudeness has driven my husband and I to start looking for a place to retire in North or South Carolina.
We have friends/family in No Carolina. On History alone, I'd recommend So Carolina over No C, but I get that No C is more tech-friendly in most regards. Hope you find a place you can both love.

Roxanne Blue

Una Mujer Fantastica
SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2009
SLU Posts
This is more of a Florida Men post.

That actually is a pretty much dead-on visualization of Florida highway driving, and hardly anyone does more than steer around that. Quietly.

Blowing your horn makes them draw their weapons.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
We have friends/family in No Carolina. On History alone, I'd recommend So Carolina over No C, but I get that No C is more tech-friendly in most regards. Hope you find a place you can both love.
Oddly enough, we did, we moved to Kissimmee. We found a 5 acre property that is full of beautiful old oak trees and in a non-high end neighborhood of similar properties (so no home owners group and bozos on gulf carts yelling about your plants or critters). Now you know you both have a place to go if you visit Disney, we're about a half hour away and our door is always open. :)

• 1Thanks
  • 1Like
Reactions: Khamon and Roxanne Blue

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
The article doesn't say where this happened, so I'm free to imagine it was in Florida:

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Ok - I GET toad licking, at least you get some good (or maybe not so good) hallucinations out of the deal. But please, Florida, what is with the toe sucking. Every time I read an article on Florida lately it's about unsolicited toe sucking. :sick::barf:

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Toe sucking? Thumb sucking goes back at least to the 70s.
"I ain't gonna let no thumbsucker suck my thumb!" They are the real danger. Maybe toe suckers too.