"Florida Man" is still at it

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I think they really believe they're own bullshit. Just in the responses to Dump's "warp speed" announcement, I saw people spreading the usual talking points:
"Hospitals label everything as COVID to get money" 😡
"It's the Democrats, they want but death totals from this to make him look bad"
And the old standbys "It's like the flu", and "more people die from (insert unrelated thing here).
Maybe they really do believe it.

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Florida man, natch.

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Every once in a while, Florida Man does something great. I live about 20 minutes from "Gatorland". It's an awesome old time, old Florida place that has become a refuge for rescued alligators. It's campy and cool, educational and environmentally conscious all at the same time. I love the way that they decided to handle social distancing and the mask requirement:

It's just SO Florida.

If I wasn't in a high risk group, I'd probably make a trip there today.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Naked Florida Man vandalizes school

MIRAMAR, Fla. (AP) — A 21-year-old naked man broke into a South Florida high school and spent almost 24 hours vandalizing the building, police said.

Security cameras caught Matthew Crandall on video trashing Miramar High School. He wore only a hat and headphones while smashing computers and televisions, Miramar police said in a tweet.

The video showed Crandall broke into the school around 7 a.m. Monday. He caused flooding in hallways and vandalized classrooms, walls and hallways throughout the school in Broward County, police said.

A school custodian discovered the damage, which was estimated at about $100,000, police said.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Florida logic:

“If you’re healthy, I don’t think it’s something you should be terribly worried about,” she said.

Durrr. Because you want to stay healthy?

🙄

• 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Florida logic:

“If you’re healthy, I don’t think it’s something you should be terribly worried about,” she said.

Durrr. Because you want to stay healthy?

🙄

Meanwhile, case count in Florida is rising exponentially since they opened back up. Scroll down past county list for graphs.

SL Rez
SLU Posts

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Dayum. She is all kinds of crazy.
Dint you just love how these lunatics think they're the only ones who really speak for "We the people"?
She's gonna perform citizen's arrests (which she thinks no one else knew existed 🤪).
Like anyone's gonna let her. 🤪.
I hope the ICU isn't all full up where she is because she's gonna need a bed when she gets her ass kicked.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna