Feelings and Faces

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
One SLU feature that I miss here is the feeling tag. It helped me relate to people's posts more personally knowing how they were feeling according to their status. I was impressed that people updated them as often as we did. Does this platform support those?

Another thing I miss is my smiley, not because it was mine, but because it was a green smiley face and the only two green ones we have now are 🤢 and 👽 ! Can we have some generic skin toned and pastel coloured smiley faces please?

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
One SLU feature that I miss here is the feeling tag
Current mood. Ah yes... There's several forum addons that Cris could look at for...that:

XenMoods
[AddonFlare] XF2 Moods
[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager

Another thing I miss is my smiley, not because it was mine, but because it was a green smiley face and the only two green ones we have now are 🤢 and 👽 ! Can we have some generic skin toned and pastel coloured smiley faces please?
Cris should be able to add your Khamon emoji to the SLU/SLU2 smileys, if he still has it around. Cris?!

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
ha ha ha I have an Old Man Khamon smiley to add when we have custom ones, if ever, that may not be doable here. I haven't operated forum software in ages so haven't kept up with the coding or plugins. Been using groups.io for the harp circles and charity clubs and that's working out pretty well. Am I rambling again? You'd think I was locked in the house or something.

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Current mood. Ah yes... There's several forum addons that Cris could look at for...that:

XenMoods
[AddonFlare] XF2 Moods
[Xen-Soluce] User Moods Manager

Cris should be able to add your Khamon emoji to the SLU/SLU2 smileys, if he still has it around. Cris?!
I was going to add XF2 Moods but it's insanely expensive. Xen Moods is not for XF2, and the other one is pricey as well. I'll see what I can find. One downside to XF over vbulletin is the add on market tends to be expensive.

The Khamon smiley is there now:

:khamon:

Last edited:

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I was going to add XF2 Moods but it's insanely expensive. Xen Moods is not for XF2, and the other one is pricey as well.
Holy ship, I didn't really look at the pricing!

XenMoods is on github. Maybe a branch is in order...see if an update of it to XF2 is possible...destroy this particular market...

Do I need to pay for XF2 to test run it?

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Holy ship, I didn't really look at the pricing!

XenMoods is on github. Maybe a branch is in order...see if an update of it to XF2 is possible...destroy this particular market...

Do I need to pay for XF2 to test run it?
Meh, I am a softie, i bought the XF2 Mood add on ;)

See this thread: