Evil, the series

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Looking forward to seeing the premiere episode this evening of the new Fall series, EVIL. Trailers and snippets seem intriguing. Theme is an exploration of science, religion, possession, hauntings and psychopathy. Scarey creepy.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristiano

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
:eek: Ahhhhh... it was last night and I missed it. I'll have to remember today to set it up to record.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Wow, even for a show called Evil, this week's episode went very dark.

Agree. I've been enjoying the series. I do try to corral someone into seeing it with me, because I get a wee bit scared watching it solo. Also, I keep my feet off the floor...you never know what is lurking under the couch.:hide:

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
If you ever saw that old old show Trilogy of Terror - Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, with Karen Black and this ultra creepy little demonic possessed voodoo doll I believe, you KNOW they hide under there. Uh huh. Yessss.:eek:

Last edited:

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Woah, the Halloween episode was creepy as hell. I love this show - it is entertaining and thought provoking. The brief nod to the Exorcist was a nice touch too.

• 1Like
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
I also get the breathless, spine-tingling sensation that something horrific is about to happen, just around every corner. That sense is getting stronger by the episode! I especially find that lurking creepy guy ultra creepy and smarmy.