Everything Trans, Non-Binary, and Genderfluid in regards to SL

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
After Kami did the "Still Cis Tho" /r/egg_irl joke to me in the GenX thread I thought I'd start a thread for Trans, Non-Binary and Genderfluid stuff in regards to SL.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts

Hey societal norms? I got something here for you to suck. 🍆
Damn right.
I think one of the reasons SL fashion resonated so much with me is because I had engaged in secret doll-play when I was young. Something I wrote waaay back in 2006:

• 1Like
Reactions: Monica Dream

Monica Dream

Welcome Year Zero
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
Just had an epiphany replying to a rehashed gender thread at the other place. You can guess where:

[edit]There's no signifigance to the "edited just now" line. That's only to show that yes, that is my post.

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
I would like to read more of that thread and managed to find it so I guess I don't need to ask and maybe I should post link here or maybe not and leave that up to you only if you'd like to post it. ❤

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Monica Dream

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
haha. I was thinking "I'm not sure why Monica cut the reply off in that screen cap and not sure if some sort of privacy was supposed to be in play but I respect it."

Monica Dream

Welcome Year Zero
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
haha. I was thinking "I'm not sure why Monica cut the reply off in that screen cap and not sure if some sort of privacy was supposed to be in play but I respect it."
Ah, it was a weird one that came from my social phobia (which doesn't usually affect me online). I didn't want to include the person I was quoting bc I was worried about their privacy and looking like I was flaming them.