Elon f*cks Twitter

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
DO IT, you coward. Smother the thing and put it out of its misery once and for all.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Hey Bibi! Watch me pull paying accounts out of my hat!

But Elon, that trick never works!

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
DO IT, you coward. Smother the thing and put it out of its misery once and for all.
Only small dick beta cucks don't charge users for their social networks. You listening Elon Musk? You are a pinnacle Alpha type right? Surely you don't want to be a small dick beta like Zuckerburg. Of course you do, Elon Musk, you don't have the balls to ~~kill~~ charge for Twitter.

Last edited:

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Here in context, the German Foreign Office officially answered to that as well. In recent polls 60% of the German population are in favor actually of rescuing people in distress out of the Mediterrenean sea. And also no surprise: the more right we go, the more people are against it.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

After Roth’s appearance, Yaccarino gave an interview that was described afterward by attendees as a “dumpster fire” and “car crash,” according to reporters from Insider: She didn’t seem to know about Musk’s stated plans to charge X users for platform access (and asked Boorstin to repeat her question on the subject), offered inconsistent numbers regarding X’s user count, and responded to a question about an uptick of antisemitic posts on X by stating “everybody deserves to speak their opinion” and claiming she had a flight to catch. Further, because she’d requested beforehand that the audience not be allowed to ask her any questions, the only interaction she had with the crowd was a rhetorical question of “who wouldn’t want to work under Elon Musk?”—spurring several viewers to raise their hands.

• 1lolwut?
Reactions: Govi

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
France is facing a bed bug crisis in Paris. The French government is helping the capital to battle them. The goal is to get rid of them before the Summer olympics in 2024.

• 1Derail
Reactions: Govi

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
  • 1Facepalm
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi and Marita

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Is Musk here training to fight with the Russians? This also makes me wonder why SpaceX has no weapon development running...
BFD.

I've mentioned before that I once was a trap shooter -- pretty serious about it at one point. I'd regularly fire over 100 12 gauge rounds a week.

"Oh, but Casey, Mr. Musk's shooty gun is much bigger than yours! Look at the size of that thing!"

Indeed. My gun was a single-shot, fairly light gun. That means not much gun mass and no semi-automatic mechanism to absorb the recoil which was all going into my very lightly padded shoulder. The recoil from that gun is going into, basically, the air behind his ass.

That contraption, on the other hand, is a beefy beast. The mass alone absorbs a lot of recoil. In slow-mo, watch the insanely long travel of that slide. That's absorbing a huge amount of the recoil. Gasses that would have gone forward, creating recoil, are instead diverted backward, reducing recoil. I looked it up -- the recoil from that thing is just about equal to or slightly less than the recoil from mine, depending on the exact ammunition each of us was (hypothetically) using. Put it on your shoulder, cupcake, let's see how you do then!

What I'm sayin' is, all Musk has shown is he's not quite as "firearms manly" (if that's even a thing) as I am.

Oh, and that's also a really, really stupid way to aim and fire that weapon.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and dress shoes, all in slow-mo…
Laughing my ass off 🤣

Who the f does that? Yet there are almost a million likes… 👀