Elon f*cks Twitter

Free

I post a lot
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Apparently the new free speech Twitter doesn't include discussing major technical problems (data breach) with Twitter.

• 1bag of dicks
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Lexxi and Archer

Free

I post a lot
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
More like Vox Stultus.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The next stepping stone of Musk's fucking has been reached.
These little *polls* are utter farce. He knows damn well that there is a huge bot problem on Twitter. He tried to use that as a reason to back out on the deal.

He's doing exactly what he always intended to do: reinstate Trump and other bad actors. Among his many other bad characteristics we can add disingenuity.

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
These little *polls* are utter farce. He knows damn well that there is a huge bot problem on Twitter. He tried to use that as a reason to back out on the deal.

He's doing exactly what he always intended to do: reinstate Trump and other bad actors. Among his many other bad characteristics we can add disingenuity.
yes... and encouraging the absolute farce that ANYONE was ever banned just for being too conservative. Like... nobody was ever banned from social media for thinking taxes were too high...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I saw someone (on Mastodon?) suggest that "Vox populi vox Dei" is Latin for "LEEROY JENKINS!"
It's possibly been already posted here, but the full quote (courtesy of Wikipedia) is:

The full quotation from Alcuin reads: Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, Vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit. And those people should not be listened to who keep saying the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the riotousness of the crowd is always very close to madness.

Personally, I still rather cherish my vote, especially since a sizeble proportion of the country has "gone off the rails". But that's for another post.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: Govi and Archer

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Soen Eber

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez