Elon f*cks Twitter

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Totally off-topic.

Honestly, I'm fairly positive I'm related to him and I don't wanna be either - at least i don't share a surname with him.

Sadly, though, part of the reason I'm sure we're related is, too many of my ancestors and some very immediate family are schmucks, so he's on brand. >.<
*Especially on my dad's side.... my mom's side, don't know enough yet, but then if he is related, its on my dad's side.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Honestly, I'm fairly positive I'm related to him and I don't wanna be either - at least i don't share a surname with him.

Sadly, though, part of the reason I'm sure we're related is, too many of my ancestors and some very immediate family are schmucks, so he's on brand. >.<
*Especially on my dad's side.... my mom's side, don't know enough yet, but then if he is related, its on my dad's side.
I'd rather be related to Musk than Trump. Unfortunately, the other half is related to Trump.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I'd rather be related to Musk than Trump. Unfortunately, the other half is related to Trump.
The problem is, I could be.... and I'm sorry, but always think of it as you can't choose who you're related to by blood.

* I could be because of german and scottish ancestors... not to mention the whole eleven generations thing.

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
The problem is, I could be.... and I'm sorry, but always think of it as you can't choose who you're related to by blood.

* I could be because of german and scottish ancestors... not to mention the whole eleven generations thing.
Trump's mother was a MacLeod. Other half is a MacLeod. No German blood on other half's side. If your ancestry is Harris of MacLeod, you're related to Trump.

• 1Hug

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Trump's mother was a MacLeod. Other half is a MacLeod. No German blood on other half's side. If your ancestry is Harris of MacLeod, you're related to Trump.
Well, but Trump's dad was German [though think 1st gen german-american....] so yeah, double the chance. But also, again, not going to blame anyone just for having misfortune in their relatives.

• 1Hug
Reactions: WolfEyes

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Well, but Trump's dad was German [though think 1st gen german-american....] so yeah, double the chance. But also, again, not going to blame anyone just for having misfortune in their relatives.
If I had my choice, I would never have been "placed" with the family that raised me.

• 1Hug

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez

How many are bots, and how many are rubberneckers.
He's the ultimate attention seeker.... I was thinking the other day how women get berated as "attention whores" for everything, meanwhile this guy's entire personality is a lost little boy who craves attention.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
(My god, I'm singing along. I can't believe I remember some of the words to that...)

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Well the German successors of Trump's German ancestors are still alive. There was a TV feature a while ago showing them, let's just say they had not much love left for 45.

• 1Thanks

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Well the German successors of Trump's German ancestors are still alive. There was a TV feature a while ago showing them, let's just say they had not much love left for 45.
Not surprised. I mean, I don't much like my full sisters, so not liking a cousin for being a schmuck makes sense to me.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Elon Musk loves children, lots of children. So much that he became a serial producer of children with Justine Musk, Grimes and Shivon Zelis in order to save the decaying American demography by being the father of 10 children so far. Hooray!

Others think he wants to populate Mars with his descendants alone in the near future, but what do we know...

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
What the hell does minimum sustainable birth levels even mean anyway?

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
What the hell does minimum sustainable birth levels even mean anyway?
In his mind, probably, good little worker bees. Worker bees he likely would NOT like to be brown, coming from other locations, except when they do in order to keep wages down by keeping said brown bees in a state of perpetual under-class not subject to things like the minimum wage.

• 1Agree