netflix Diablero

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
So, do they hunt a certain American President?

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So, do they hunt a certain American President?
Good idea: Trump is one of the demons who have the little girl. Mueller is our hero demon hunter.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Good idea: Trump is one of the demons who have the little girl. Mueller is our hero demon hunter.
No, no. They do the Mueller work, and then get the American government to pay for it. :hellokitty:

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Pamela

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
This popped up on my recommendations and I started trying to watch with the english dubbed soundtrack.

Don't do that, it's really not good that way. I may go back and try again with just the subtitles if I can get the awful dubbed version out of my head.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
I'm four episodes in, and if you're into this sort of thing, I can definitely recommend it on the proviso that you're fine with subtitles (or happen to speak Spanish).

As a general rule of thumb, Netflix dubbings are dreadful and should be avoided at all costs. I can't believe the people they hire are professional voice actors or actors period. I've heard better delivery from English classroom play readings, than the soulless, mind-numbingly bored and stilted "performances" you get in a Netflix dub.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield