Dems Need To Learn From the UK Election to UNITE under one message: GET HIM OUT!

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
You've spun your narrative, and nothing penetrates your brain that I just compartmentalized and focused on one aspect. I have never disagreed with the other things happening, but you can't quote that, it's easier to just go on with your little fantasy. You are the one making it into something bigger than it is.
Bullshit. The only time you've ever, ever acknowledged that anything but memes happened has been when forced on the issue, like right now, and then only grudgingly. You fancy it cute to post jpegs belittling people who actually do understand the assorted threats we face, dismissing them as seeing Russian bots.

When people legitimately discuss Russian interference, of all means, you always have to pipe up and this is your go-to tactic alongside other tactics such as calling people McCarthyites, going on witch hunts and minimizing it down to memes.

You carry water for propaganda.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
Bullshit. The only time you've ever, ever acknowledged that anything but memes happened has been when forced on the issue, like right now, and then only grudgingly. You fancy it cute to post jpegs belittling people who actually do understand the assorted threats we face, dismissing them as seeing Russian bots.

When people legitimately discuss Russian interference, of all means, you always have to pipe up and this is your go-to tactic alongside other tactics such as calling people McCarthyites, going on witch hunts and minimizing it down to memes.

You carry water for propaganda.
why is it so unreasonable to just stick to one topic and not stray off on a tangent? If we were having a discussion about that particular issue, II would be different. How many times do I have to tell you that? You are looking for a reason to think the worst.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Since the Tuskegee Airman was mentioned, anyone else find it the ultimate slap in the face that, with a 100-year-old Tuskegee Airman in the room, it was Rush Limbaugh who got the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Since the Tuskegee Airman was mentioned, anyone else find it the ultimate slap in the face that, with a 100-year-old Tuskegee Airman in the room, it was Rush Limbaugh who got the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
It comes from a man who accepted a Purple Heart without getting wounded or killed in battle, so I consider it a FAKE MEDAL!

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
...aside from buying this shirt from a white dude that's... special.
This.

I really like Mayor Pete, he's so earnest. His heart is in the right place, but the boy is so white it's embarrassing. And that goes for many of his supporters, too. They're so clueless that they do not grasp how clueless they are, and unlike Pete, the ones I've clashed with aren't willing to learn.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Pete's team needs to start a new campaign theme called "Steal This Campaign."

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
This.

I really like Mayor Pete, he's so earnest. His heart is in the right place, but the boy is so white it's embarrassing. And that goes for many of his supporters, too. They're so clueless that they do not grasp how clueless they are, and unlike Pete, the ones I've clashed with aren't willing to learn.
We have Trudeau for that here. :D

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Pete's heart may be in the right place, but he needs to recognize that what was good for him isn't necessarily good for everyone. Like his thing about national service. While he isn't saying it should be mandatory, he did say that school recruiters and should make asking about a student's service a priority question.
I can just imagine myself back in high school, applying to colleges. I would not want to have to answer that question, because it would have been something like, "I was unable to serve because of my crippling anxiety". Aside from the question of being believed or not, that's a personal detail I would NOT want to be forced to share. And then there are the 'invisible' medical conditions, which would be seen like 45's "bone spurs".
If Pete is the candidate, and wins, I'm glad my nephew will be in college by the time something like that were enacted. But then what about job interviews?
I will vote for Pete if he's the candidate, of course. But this bothers me.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Lessons I've taken from the headlines about New Hampshire:

Bernie Sanders is in first place but he's actually a loser because he didn't get at least 40% of the vote

Second place is apparently more important than first place, even though Iowa

Amy Klobuchar is clearly the winner based on coverage, despite 3rd place

Warren? Who's that?

Biden coming in fifth doesn't even merit a back page article.

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Lessons I've taken from the headlines about New Hampshire:
Amy Klobuchar is clearly the winner based on coverage, despite 3rd place.
I don’t get the media fascination with Amy. My husband, who is a moderate, likes her but I find her so off putting. And her robotic chopping of the air is peculiar.