Deadliest Shooting In Canadian History

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Information about this event is incredibly basic!

I found this timeline which adds some information but so much is still unclear. Like, we know that the police constable who was killed and the other who was injured, happened at the gas station at the end of the crime spree, during a shootout. But were the other 15 victims all found at that first house? Or were they scattered among the "several" other crime scenes across Nova Scotia that were apparently part of the spree?

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Archer

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Bamboo Stick

I want ice cream
SL Rez
Joined SLU
September 2014
SLU Posts
This is horrible. I am in shock and quite frankly feel numb. My co-worker's family members were murdered by this pos. All of Canada is here for you Nova Scotia and we are mourning with you. We are all devastated. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
There's a little more information available; one of the victims (who survived) was the shooter's girlfriend. Another was a woman who bought a property from the gunman's family a few years ago. New information is scarce because apparently the police have decided not to release any information officially about any of the victims, for whatever reason, so Canadian news agencies are having to basically do any investigative work for themselves.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Pancake

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
New information is scarce because apparently the police have decided not to release any information officially about any of the victims, for whatever reason
Waiting until all families are contacted and informed? We are talking about a lot of people.