netflix Cowboy Bebop

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Mentioned a few times in the Nobody Cares subforum thread, but looks like it's really taking off.

Netflix’s live-action Cowboy Bebop secures John Cho in main role
Netflix’s live-action adaptation of Shinichirō Watanabe and Keiko Nobumoto’s revered 1998 anime series Cowboy Bebop has its main cast, and Star Trek’s John Cho is set to lead the group.

Cho will play bonafide cool bounty hunter Spike Spiegel in Netflix’s series, according to a new report from Variety. Cho is joined by Mustafa Shakir, Daniella Pineda, and Alex Hassell, who will play Spike’s ex-cop partner Jet Black, amnesiac con artist Faye Valentine, and hitman Vicious, respectively.

Cowboy Bebop has been a longtime favorite series for anime fans, with a massive reputation around the world for its surreal plots, stylish action, and Yoko Kanno’s wildly diverse score, which gives each episode a different musical theme. The series, which started off as a television show, and was adapted into a manga and spun off into a 2001 movie, follows Spike, Jet, Faye, gangly hacker kid Ed, and corgi Ein as they chase criminals around the galaxy in 2071. The bounty hunters, also referred to as “cowboys,” travel aboard a space vessel called the Bebop.

Jopsy Pendragon

Nature: You break it? You 'buy it'.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
If he doesn't have Spike's signature hair style, I will be very disappointed!! ;)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Clara D.

Romana

SL Rez
They better cast Twitter's favorite Corgi as Ein, though!

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I think Lachlan Watson should get the Ed part. Lachlan is currently playing Suzie on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (and doing a great job), and having a non-binary actor playing Ed would probably blow all the right peoples' heads off.

Besides, put red hair on this head:

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Clara D. and Romana

Romana

SL Rez
  • 1Sad
Reactions: Govi