Covenant Dispute

Katya Dirval

We did not " snoop". Neighbors complained of lag and a club next door to them so we checked it out and did find club objects. It went down hill from there after we asked for those objects to be removed along with club in her land title. This thread has gone way off course. Where is the guy with the popcorn recipe at? :)

• 1* Popcorn *
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
The bit I am not getting is that it is SL and folks tend to make a lot of things in their homes that are just decorative and not functional similar to what Eunoli said above me. I get both OP and you acted unprofessional and that the version on times and what happened keeps changing plus SL does not honour consumer laws and so on. Hence in theory, you are allowed to boot people as you please as Kamilah said but to me, it is shady to not give them refunds. If the story was that there were plenty people there and a lot of laggy and scripted items (and you say now that there were and neighbours did not just complain about aestethics), it still ... would mean it is professional to refund them. I do not question your right to ban them or that they were rude but for such a minor incident and for a company as big as yours - it is weird you do not have automatic responses for such cases and do not honour transactions (and there is a bit in your covenant saying that you do refunds as credit and OP did say they did rent another parcel without issues thus it should be possible for them). I agree it is pointless to go back and forth as we will not agree on that unless again, there is something I am not seeing that is horrid on OP's part.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Thread would look so much nicer in a non-indexed by google forum. :D

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Alright, I'm bored with normal, old boring popcorn. I would like some caramel popcorn, please. Even better, maybe Chicago which is a mix of caramel, cheddar and regular? A little taste of each blasting in your mouth at one time. I don't know that it is called Chicago mix, that is just what they called it. There used to be a candy shop in downtown Minneapolis right across from Target HQ. Let's just say that I liked to visit them.

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
and this one time at band camp they were arguing over rocks and the bunny said "well i don't know why turtles have to be so hard shelled about everything all the time" and the snail fell off her branch laughing which was cute until the robin swooped down and swallowed her but then we all laughed again and the turtle said "okay bunny we'll play a round of backgammon to settle this" so they did and the turtle won
Thanks I needed this.

• 1Flower
Reactions: Khamon

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Lifestylers?

Evernote link because paywall

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
I actually refrained from snarking about a Transwoman being involved with Gor, since goreans are gender essentialists. Oh wait.

Aki

(Anne Cloud)
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Ages Ago.
My kingdom for a few more bags of maple bacon popcorn 😭

It shows up maybe once or twice a year here and disappears so damned quickly.

• 1Hug
  • 1Like
Reactions: Jolene Benoir and Govi

EmpressOfCommunism

Feted Inner Collective Farmer <3
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Cracker Jack popcorn and those big "walking bag of diabetes" Christmas popcorn tin are the best.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
My kingdom for a few more bags of maple bacon popcorn 😭

It shows up maybe once or twice a year here and disappears so damned quickly.
Ooh, you have piqued my interest!

• 1Like
Reactions: Aki

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm still scratching my head over a flagpole or a single trophy being deemed club equipment. But whatever. If the estate owner(s) are that damn picky/petty they won't ever see any Ls from me.

A clubhouse is a building used for social or recreational activities. It does not necessarily refer to a bar or lounge where you get drunk and dance. It's simply a building where friends and other like minded people can gather and enjoy each other's company.

So, basically, this covenant, for all intents and purposes, outlaws having your Book Club (for example) gather at your home parcel as it is a ban-able offense since it is a club. Heck, just having your friends gather on your parcel could be considered a club gathering if your neighbors decide they want you gone.

Words mean things and dictionaries exist.

• 1burn
  • 1Winner
Reactions: Lexxi and Khamon

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
That will be a problem. All the good judges were appointed to the Supreme Court lately.

Okay. I know the way out.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Yes, there are trees in it.
There's a test sim that allows you to rez things with LL foliage in.

I wish I remembered the name. >_<