Conversatives Freak Out After Christian Bale Thanks Satan For Cheney Role

Sep 21, 2018
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
Aww, man! Almost makes me wish I had watched the Golden Globes!
I only had it on for about 10 minutes, but I missed the context for Bale's comment. I didn't even know what film his award was for. I was puzzled that his British accent was so strong!

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Sep 24, 2018
These conservatives really do seem far more snowflakey than the usual targets of the snowflake jibe. So easily offended by such petty insignificant things (see also: Piers Morgan VS vegan sausage rolls)

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
Sep 20, 2018
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
These conservatives really do seem far more snowflakey than the usual targets of the snowflake jibe. So easily offended by such petty insignificant things (see also: Piers Morgan VS vegan sausage rolls)
Yes, I have come to the same conclusion. They call liberals snowflakes when they do everything but literally kill everyone else and we ask them politely to stop. Meanwhile if something 'happens' that is either all in their heads or someone joking around they run screaming that they are being persecuted. Shades of 'the war on Christmas'.

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
Sep 20, 2018
A virtual world. And Pennsylvania.
Seems like a decent enough thread to share this in...

Free

FIGHT FORUM AVATAR OPPRESSION
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I once thanked Satan for Ronald Reagan, but all I got back in the reply email was a long string of 'lolololololol...'

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Oct 12, 2018
San Diego, California
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I once thanked Satan for Ronald Reagan, but all I got back in the reply email was a long string of 'lolololololol...'
lolololololol

Sep 23, 2018
I wouldn't call it a freak out - more of a lot of snarking that a man who has previously been arrested for assaulting his mother and sister is probably intimately acquainted with the hoofed one.

Lianne Marten

Cheese Baron
Sep 23, 2018
WA, USA
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 18 2007
SLU Posts
Everything Conservatives complain about Liberals doing is projection. Things they would do themselves were the situation reversed or often things they are already actually doing.

Just ignore them.