Conversatives Freak Out After Christian Bale Thanks Satan For Cheney Role

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Sep 24, 2018
These conservatives really do seem far more snowflakey than the usual targets of the snowflake jibe. So easily offended by such petty insignificant things (see also: Piers Morgan VS vegan sausage rolls)

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
Sep 20, 2018
SL: November RL: DC
These conservatives really do seem far more snowflakey than the usual targets of the snowflake jibe. So easily offended by such petty insignificant things (see also: Piers Morgan VS vegan sausage rolls)
Yes, I have come to the same conclusion. They call liberals snowflakes when they do everything but literally kill everyone else and we ask them politely to stop. Meanwhile if something 'happens' that is either all in their heads or someone joking around they run screaming that they are being persecuted. Shades of 'the war on Christmas'.

Free

I'm taking your cows
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
I once thanked Satan for Ronald Reagan, but all I got back in the reply email was a long string of 'lolololololol...'

Zaida Gearbox

Sep 23, 2018
I wouldn't call it a freak out - more of a lot of snarking that a man who has previously been arrested for assaulting his mother and sister is probably intimately acquainted with the hoofed one.