Conservatives Clutch Pearls While Also Wanking Over Macy's Parade Lesbian Kiss

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Oh noes! :) I thought that kiss was sweet. The conservatives have nothing to complain about though. It was a musical number about two women (dancing next to each other) going to a school prom. The kiss was at the end and anyone could guess that might happen (what else for the end of a date that you could show on TV). If they were *that* concerned there was plenty of time to think up an excuse to get the kids out of the room or just change the channel.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Why should kids be out of the room when two people kiss on tv?
Yeah I know, no guns and violence involved, so better not show it to them.
The Holy Jebus can't have that, right?

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Why should kids be out of the room when two people kiss on tv?
Yeah I know, no guns and violence involved, so better not show it to them.
The Holy Jebus can't have that, right?
No reason for them not to be in the room but the haters can hardly say it was sprung on them. If they felt kids needed to be out they had plenty of time to do so. Everyone could predict the kiss as a likely outcome given the topic.

Zaida Gearbox

I don't know anything about this ForAmerica group, but judging from the conservatives on my FB friends list - not a one of them mentioned anything about the parade. I'm not sure any of them even watched it.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I don't know anything about this ForAmerica group, but judging from the conservatives on my FB friends list - not a one of them mentioned anything about the parade. I'm not sure any of them even watched it.
Or ever if one of their questions on twitter a few times was since when were there even straights kissing at the parade.