Completing outfits....

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Recent visits to events (Enchantment and We <3 Roleplay) have highlighted a recurring problem for me: it's a lot easier to find some parts of outfits than others. I have several coats/dresses without pants to go with, for example. Pants with waistlines above the navel (or, in rear view, advice the butt crack) seem to be in short supply. Also, bots and sandals that aren't heels (honestly, who runs or rides a dragon in high heels?) .
Searching the MP for the needed items brings few results.
So, surprisingly, does visiting the shops the items I have come from. One shop had only gachas in the store (?).
Any suggestions?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Rant: fuggin BDO costumes goddam high heels. I have an equipment tailoring coupon order in the marketplace hoping to apply to that Black Leopard costume because it has FLATS.

Speaking of flat, certainly not my poor Valkyrie, for whom I could get a suit of full plate armour that still has BOOB JIGGLE.

BOOB JIGGLE PUTTIN DA BREAST BACK IN BREAST PLATE.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Oddly, WoW's one of the few where you can get sensible boots. Won't comment on chest pieces though.

One of my human/elf outfits (SL) has combat boots, cargo pants, and tank top (obviously a low elf)

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Seven

SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-15-2010
I found some nice flat boots that would work as part of a fantasy outfit at a store called Just BECAUSE a while back. I just checked and they are called the Anna boots. Although I'm not sure if they have them in-world anymore it's been a while.

Also I have a bunch of flat sandals from fri. that might be worth a look.

• 1Like
Reactions: Romana

Bea McMahon

Sister Jazz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
KC Couture has flat sandals you might look at.

• 1Like

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Zenith has flat boots. Kokoia and Pure Poison have some good sandals in addition to those already mentioned.

• 1Thanks

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Thanks all for the shoe suggestions; I'll have a look. Last time I was at Pure Poison the shoes I saw were more modern, but it's been a while.
Another thing there seems to be a dearth of: applier pants or leggings, especially ones that came up to the waistline, for tunics and such that don't have accompanying bottoms. The navel-baring ones just don't always look right, but most pants--mesh and applier--seem to be low-cut. 🙃

• 1Agree

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I made some flats from a sculpt kit for a performer av, I can pass along a full mod/copy/no trans pair for free if needed.

• 1Like

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Lassitude & Ennui has some applier leather leggings which I like for fantasy outfits, navel-baring though. Also more flat boots.

Givoria and Villena have some decent high waist leggings and even Blueberry and Just Because have some high waist jeans and pants.

• 1Thanks

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
Muses has some nice applier leggings.