Cats are jerks

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This weekend my husband had to fix the tiles in the shower which meant pulling the old ones up, pouring concrete and then putting the new ones down. He got all the way to the point of smoothing out the newly poured concrete ... (you know where this is going) and left it to dry. About a half hour later he calls me into the bathroom to see that the wet concrete now had numerous little paw prints in it. It's like she waited for him to finish smoothing it out and then stepped inside and danced a bit. :hellokitty:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Adolf is obviously bitching about the camera being on him. He knows where the video is going up on.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I think we view natural cat behavior as psychopathic sometimes because by human standards, it's predatory and anti-social. I love all animals but I love cats in particular because they are often amazing puzzle solvers, interesting communicators and more often than people think, they are affectionate and loving.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
Sometimes, cats 🐈 ain’t jerks: *

*looks more better if ya tap it fa full screen 📺

• 1Aww
Reactions: Archer

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
I posted a pic of Miss Biscuit up above n’ no doubt some of ya has noticed taht she has only one eye. n’ A pretty blue eye she has.

But anyhow... sometimes (well, very often) the two boy kitties ( 🐅 n’ ⛈) like ta chase each other ‘round de house 🏡 like two ginger colored homicidial muffins, and d’Bikkit can’t really keep up with them, so she likes ta lurk around a corner and wait for a gingerocket 🚀 to come flyin’ by and then leap out and attack!

Mostly she misses (no depth perception) but sometimes she manages ta interrupt a missile of kitty 🐱 doom in its path, n’ then much hilarity ensues! 🤡

Last edited: