Cats are jerks

Govi

feral ballerina
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Thank you re my signature. However, re cats using books as scratching posts: I sustained unacceptable damage to a portion of my collection of Weird Tales from the 20s, 30s, and 40s before I discovered what was going on. Cats also spray; they are compatible with books, but not without watching them like a hungry hawk.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
One of my cats very nearly expended one of her nine lives early this morning as she, around 3am or so, decided to jump across the head of our bed and used my face as a springboard! I woke up to both my husband cursing her out and a simultaneous sharp, stinging pain on the bridge of my nose that started bleeding. I'm now sporting a nasty scratch across my nose. As for the cat, she completed her journey to the windowsill, then darted back across the room via the foot of the bed and out the bedroom door.

Damned cats!

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
One of my cats very nearly expended one of her nine lives early this morning as she, around 3am or so, decided to jump across the head of our bed and used my face as a springboard! I woke up to both my husband cursing her out and a simultaneous sharp, stinging pain on the bridge of my nose that started bleeding. I'm now sporting a nasty scratch across my nose. As for the cat, she completed her journey to the windowsill, then darted back across the room via the foot of the bed and out the bedroom door.

Damned cats!
Back when Yurei and Selena were my cats, they would chase each other around like crazy. One night I fell asleep on the couch only to be awoken by that sharp stinging pain on my eye. Yurei decided to go up over the couch only to find Mama's head there and well, claw met eyelid. What saved me was falling asleep instead of going to sleep. I still had my glasses on so his claws caught them and only a tip of one opened up my eyelid but did not go through it! I just disinfected it (tough job) and wore a tiny butterfly bandage until it healed. No scar!

Knutz Scorpio

SL Rez
Joined SLU
02-15-2014
Back when Yurei and Selena were my cats, they would chase each other around like crazy. One night I fell asleep on the couch only to be awoken by that sharp stinging pain on my eye. Yurei decided to go up over the couch only to find Mama's head there and well, claw met eyelid. What saved me was falling asleep instead of going to sleep. I still had my glasses on so his claws caught them and only a tip of one opened up my eyelid but did not go through it! I just disinfected it (tough job) and wore a tiny butterfly bandage until it healed. No scar!
One morning I was abruptly woken by a loud cat fight right outside my bedroom window and my own cat bouncing about the room searching for the best view of the dustup. Though I didn't bleed from this one, in my not quite awake state I wasn't sure what side of the wall everything was happening on and I thought I was going to be shredded meat.

Tigar

🐯 De Most Inappropriate Tigar 🐯
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts

Tigar

🐯 De Most Inappropriate Tigar 🐯
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts
I don't. Which is why I doubt a cat would allow photographic evidence to exist.
I has photoshopped evidence what proves that it does.