Cannot Avatar

Eunoli

SLU Cassandra
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
I have managed ALL these years in SLU without changing my avatar. Now, I find myself on the precipice of crisis, of existential despair. All this time represented as fictional 1920 pixels and here we are.

Sure, I could just download and reuse the same avatar. But, where is the music in that? Is this where the heartbeat of a life spent battling the all-encompassing evil of peas must end? Can an emoji adequately plead for the sanity of a pre-bacon free cute thread? Must one bow to the avant-garde exploration of hats in order to adequately express horror at the slow death of net neutrality?

I cannot avatar.

I cannot avatar in a boat.
I cannot avatar in a moat.
No one should mention the cuteness of ham.
Its @Cristiano's fault that we're in this jam.

Fin

Last edited:
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-08-2007
SLU Posts
I can't remember for how long I've had this avatar. It's from a picture I took at Pillow Cases, that lovely place that used to sell poses -- they were so good that I still use them nowadays.

GradyE

I used to play the forum avatar swapping game. Mayhem and hilarity ensued. I am older now though.

• 1Like
Reactions: Amigo Uriza

Lewis Luminos

The Gingerbeard Man
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Mine automatically filled in with this one and I have no idea why. I thought it might have taken it from my email profile but that's a different one. Still, it chose well.