December, 2008
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
And here I thought until now that the real dumpsters... err Trumpsters get the best high ever inhaling cocaine through this dollar bill - boy, was I wrong!

Whoever did that fake may be getting a visit from the secret service. I can think of several counterfeiting laws they may have violated.

Aeon Jiminy

Is it possible to delete a thread? You should delete this one. You want to beat Trump by becoming exactly like him?

How are you not sinking any lower than those you claim to be better than?

Obviously, a man who inhales chemicals like this has issues, but what about the people who laugh at him and use him for cheap political reindeer games?

What in the hell does that say about you?

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Is it possible to delete a thread? You should delete this one. You want to beat Trump by becoming exactly like him?

Obviously, a man who inhales chemicals like this has issues, but what about the people who laugh at him and use him for cheap political reindeer games?

I'm not deleting this thread and I'll never be anything like Trump. Satire can be cruel.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
THESE PLACES ARE BEAUTIFUL...*PPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSFFFFFT!*

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts

Eh, at this point, it's just watching and laughing at a car that has been cruising along the highway, flying at a brick wall while ignoring the 50000 warning signs to stop.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Whoever did that fake may be getting a visit from the secret service. I can think of several counterfeiting laws they may have violated.
Actually this 2020 Dollar note can be purchased on Trump's own campaign web shop. You buy it for 20$ or less, and so you do fund Trumps' campaign. It also states on the note "This note is not legal tender...", but if this is enough to be lawful enough I don't know.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Actually this 2020 Dollar note can be purchased on Trump's own campaign web shop. You buy it for 20$ or less, and so you do fund Trumps' campaign. It also states on the note "This note is not legal tender...", but if this is enough to be lawful enough I don't know.
Actually, it skirts the line pretty closely. Movies, for example, use 'for motion picture use only' ..... and those get passed as real currency all the time.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Actually, it skirts the line pretty closely. Movies, for example, use 'for motion picture use only' ..... and those get passed as real currency all the time.
Someone needs to get one of these and put a Hitler mustache on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Soen Eber