#BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Does she think the opposing counsel or judge won't refer to her other court filings or something?
I've tried, admittedly not very hard, to make sense of her side's arguments but failed miserably.

She's obviously bonkers if she ever thought Trump won the election, so who knows (or cares) what else she might think?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
So Trump spent part of his day shitposting over the Oscars for their low ratings.

Speaking of ratings...

His ratings among all adults stands at 32 percent favorable, 55 percent unfavorable, which is down from his rating in January (40 percent favorable, 53 percent unfavorable among registered voters), as well as where he was in the poll right before the election (43 percent favorable, 52 percent unfavorable among registered voters).

[...]

Even Trump’s pull within his own party appears to have lessened, with 44 percent of Republicans saying they’re more supporters of Trump than the GOP, versus 50 percent who say they’re more supporters of the GOP than the former president.
(Hey Sid, they're off a few days from the 100 claimed!)

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Good luck with the unity thing.
Oh, D J T J, so apparently incapable of having your own thought that you even have to borrow your father's own pet names for people. I have a nice, large cactus for you. I'm sure I don't need to describe what you can do with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I don't suppose it would have made a dent in his thick, empty skull to point out that everyone (who doesn't have their head stuck up their ass)can see by now that Joe isn't sleepy.
Which is more than can be said for some Republicans during the SOTU.
I'm looking at you, Ted Snooze.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I bet at the end of the spiel there's an ask for a monetary donation to *the cause*. Always grifting.
And what must really hurt is the knowledge that his predecessors commanded -- continue to command -- massive speaking fees and hugely lucrative publishing and media contracts, and that he will be forever denied them.

Status
Not open for further replies.