Not open for further replies.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Yeh, this is just letting him bypass his twitter ban.
Though apparently reports of his pronouncements don't get anything like the exposure on social media that his tweets did, direct to his millions of followers, actual or bots, who all forwarded, retweeted, and amplified them.

He's still got his soapbox, but they've disconnected the microphone and loudspeakers.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Behold the man that the right AND the evangelicals bow down to, pray over as if he is the next coming and thinks walks on water, on a holy day. He makes a mockery of them and they lap it up and ask for more.

I'm SO glad he wasn't able to steal the election. Now, we need to make sure he cannot steal the next.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Behold the man that the right AND the evangelicals bow down to, pray over as if he is the next coming and thinks walks on water, on a holy day. He makes a mockery of them and they lap it up and ask for more.

I'm SO glad he wasn't able to steal the election. Now, we need to make sure he cannot steal the next.
"Save Barabbas! Make Judea Great Again!"

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Dumbasses.

Alessandro Bazzoni is the owner of a restaurant in Verona, Italy. This man was just minding his own business, making pizza, trying to survive the COVID pandemic both literally and economically, when one day he went to the bank to find out that all of his accounts were blocked.

The reason they were blocked, it turns out, is that Bazzoni's company was mistakenly sanctioned by the US government. Because on Trump's last day, he sanctioned what he thought were a bunch of oil firms connected to Venezuela's state oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela — some of which turned out to just be random businesses that had nothing to do with that at all. Like a pizza restaurant. And a graphic design firm in Sardinia, owned by a dude also named Alessandro Bazzoni. Because, apparently, there was a Venezuelan company owned by another guy named Alessandro Bazzoni.
Apparently the Trump administration was too daft to realize that there could be multiple guys out there name Alessandro Bazzoni.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I wish I could agree with the claim that Jenna's shenanigans are false Christianity, but they're not, the core of Christianity is pretty fucked up. The heretics are the good guys.

Hail Eris.

• 1Like
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Instead of having his reputation reinstated with the Trump pardon, Arpaio was met with a fierce backlash. “I’ve got two new titles now,” Arpaio told us weeks after he was pardoned. “‘The disgraced sheriff,’ that’s everywhere, ‘disgraced sheriff.’ And the other one is ‘racist.’ … I lost my ‘America’s toughest sheriff’ title.”

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I think we're already starting to forget this clown. A month back I was on a phone call with a family member (right-winger, but more libertarian bent where on social issues we align, so I can talk to her) and for some reason I brought him up, making a reference to his stunt with Steven Seagal, and they said "Who? What was his name? A-RAPE-IO?

C'est la suivant guerre.

Status
Not open for further replies.