#BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Most of the country is at 99.9% response rate, except for Louisiana (98.5) and Mississippi (99.7), likely because they had a couple of hurricanes and the Census workers had a hard time reaching people. They can "impute" people that haven't been counted directly from other sources, like tax, property, and school records. Stopping the count a couple of weeks early damages the accuracy a bit, but I don't think the miscount will be large enough to affect congressional apportionment.

Inevitably there will be lawsuits over the results. That's just life with Republicans these days.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Imploded in January? Is this really good satire?
The current owner of the former hotel is Carl Icahn, who was an economic advisor to Trump early in his administration, and an actual billionaire. My guess is the date is intentional to stick it to Donald. Do you know of anyone formerly associated with Trump who has good words to say about him?

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

John Lithgow knows that poems will not defeat Donald Trump, no matter how cleverly penned.

What the actor hopes is that his collection of Trumpty Dumpty rhymes and storybook illustrations provides a laugh, some schadenfreude, and a bit of relief and reassurance to those who are doing all they can to fight the good fight as the November 3 election draws near.

“I’m an entertainer,” Lithgow said. “What else am I going to do except somehow entertain while I express, deep down, my anger and loathing at what’s going on right now?”
Four of them in the article, and there's a whole channel on YouTube -- well worth a look and listen

SL Rez
SLU Posts
President Donald Trump suggested at a rally in Georgia that he may have to "leave the country" if Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wins the election next month.

"Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said on Friday. "I'm not going to feel so good. Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don't know."
Trump said he wasn't planning to raise any more money.

"I could raise more money," he said. "I would be the world's greatest fund-raiser, but I just don't want to do it."

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
In case anyone does not know proclamations mean nada. A lot of that stuff is signed by an autopen too, when I was there we were constantly doing things like having a proclamation 'signed' by the current potus and sent to our school reunions for an ultimate mic drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.