But his emails!

Monica Dream

Jesus -he knows me ...and he knows I'm right!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
"...but that's the election". 😑

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Eww .. my don loving cousin posted about this on facebook so I reported the post. Worst case is I wind up not following him, well, would have a good excuse.

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
We recently had a couple of large dead trees taken down. We have been working on getting this done for three years now but the people we would set up to come just, never came. Anyway, this dude actually came.

He is wearing his Trump 2020 had the whole time. Ugh but whatever. His one truck is literally covered in dents, well, it's a tree service so I guess it's expected and it's his work truck. The other truck smokes a LOT and smelled awful, and let me tell you, I have mentioned before I basically have no sense of smell, so if I can smell something, it's definitely absolutely smelly.

So anyway, he finished the job, came in, we paid him cash, as requested. As he is leaving he randomly asks of we "heard about Biden". Then goes on about all the details of this email story. It honestly was kind of really in progressional, but I have been hard up finding someone to actually take down these trees and he was already paid. It was mostly just a smile and nod sort of moment and eventually he left when I got a phone call.

He also told some story about this other dude not wanting him to work on Saturday for Religeous reasons and commented on that guy having "6 adult kids still at home" and commented on another job where he basically charges the insurance company more and refunds the people's deductible for them, which according to his accountant is totally legal, which he made sure to mention a few times. He mentioned some other stuff about contract law in both of these stories. Basically, he is all about ways to skim the system in the spirit of the law.

Thankfully, I don't foresee any of the other trees on the property needing to come down.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

One of the article's "authors," Gabrielle Fonrouge, learned her byline was on the story only after it was published.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Just two weeks from election day on 3 November, it seems unlikely the attorney general will in this case do Trump’s bidding and appoint a special prosecutor to go after the Bidens. But even allowing for a level of “Trump fatigue” in a nation grown used to the president’s violation of political norms, the demand for political retribution via Fox & Friends was startling.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Personal usage of Justice Dept to target his political adversaries.

Right up there on the fascism checklist.

From what I've been reading he has been threatening to replace Barr, the ultimate toady if there ever was one, after the election for not doing his bidding.

I cannot even imagine someone worse (they're always worse) than Barr.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Personal usage of Justice Dept to target his political adversaries.

Right up there on the fascism checklist.

From what I've been reading he has been threatening to replace Barr, the ultimate toady if there ever was one, after the election for not doing his bidding.

I cannot even imagine someone worse (they're always worse) than Barr.
The good thing about this is that it suggests Barr won't be particularly enthusiastic about helping him steal the election, since he's presumably incurring the temper tantrum of doom by refusing to open an investigation of Biden, and consequently has more to fear than most should Trump remain in power.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The good thing about this is that it suggests Barr won't be particularly enthusiastic about helping him steal the election, since he's presumably incurring the temper tantrum of doom by refusing to open an investigation of Biden, and consequently has more to fear than most should Trump remain in power.
You would think, but we're talking about a true believer here, as well, with his own agenda, too, who is not afraid to break the law. Just because he doesn't do certain things doesn't mean he won't cave. He's far more dangerous than a Jeff Sessions in that regard, as he has already proven.