But his emails!

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What is mystifying to me is that he ran off to the Ukraine multiple times to try and cook all of this up and that's the best he could come up with? In addition, if he is such a super sleuth why can he not see the deep level of corruption taking place in the White House, Mar-A-Lago and Trump Tower, not to mention damn near every single person appointed to a Cabinet post?

It makes me wonder if he was always this insane? I'm guessing not as he was a top prosecutor. If he was, perhaps time to take a look at some of his past cases. But really, a whole lot of people seem to have completely lost their fucking minds in their cult worship of Trump.
We all have different lines when it comes to the bridge too far, where one can no longer suspend disbelief, but I'm pretty sure bringing the Prince, THE Prince, you know the one, of Darkness, is where most people have to pause and question the story they're hearing, and the mental health of the story teller.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
We all have different lines when it comes to the bridge too far, where one can no longer suspend disbelief, but I'm pretty sure bringing the Prince, THE Prince, you know the one, of Darkness, is where most people have to pause and question the story they're hearing, and the mental health of the story teller.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Pancake

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
Trying to articulate my thoughts here.

What we're seeing is the end effect of a generation used to being paid full attention to, and being held up as the most important voices in the room. These clowns are in their 70s, their brains are those of people in their 70s, they should be playing golf, shuffleboard, and canasta, and serve on some advisory boards should they still have the energy and desire.

But NOPE, in railing against their own impending mortality they'd smash everything like a cartoon villain in the midst of their exploding volcano lair, shrieking, "THIS CANNOT BE! I AM IMMORTAL!"

And they're a large enough voting block to keep it up for awhile longer too.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
It makes me wonder if he was always this insane? I'm guessing not as he was a top prosecutor. If he was, perhaps time to take a look at some of his past cases. But really, a whole lot of people seem to have completely lost their fucking minds in their cult worship of Trump.
Look, Doody Rudi is 76 years old, and at least in recent years has been a hard drinker. 9/11 probably didn't didn't do much good for his long-term health either, he was around the site a lot, and it was full of burning toxic stuff. He's been going downhill for a while, and this is the end result. Giuliani was Mayor of New York, and Trump was a celebrity developer there, so I'm sure they knew each other before Trump ran for office. It may not have been cult worship so much as trying to stay relevant for someone who was very famous in the past.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Look, Doody Rudi is 76 years old, and at least in recent years has been a hard drinker. 9/11 probably didn't didn't do much good for his long-term health either, he was around the site a lot, and it was full of burning toxic stuff. He's been going downhill for a while, and this is the end result. Giuliani was Mayor of New York, and Trump was a celebrity developer there, so I'm sure they knew each other before Trump ran for office. It may not have been cult worship so much as trying to stay relevant for someone who was very famous in the past.
Only Brits will see this, I think, but it sounds as if some malign providence has created a dark US remake of Last of the Summer Wine, set in New York rather than the West Yorkshire countryside.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I think there were signs of grandiosity already being displayed during his tenure, in particular the immediate aftermath of 911.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What happened with Hunter's laptop and the emails found therein? Well, the story so far...

Weeks before the Nov. 3 presidential election, the world’s political intrigue turned to a Wilmington computer repair shop after the New York Post revealed that its owner gave a copy of a laptop hard drive he believed belonged to Hunter Biden to a lawyer representing Rudy Giuliani.

Ten days after the election, a sign on the repair shop’s door said it had closed. A neighbor said the owner had left town.

A slew of new information has surfaced in the weeks since, including details about the laptop’s journey from the repair shop to Giuliani's office.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
What happened with Hunter's laptop and the emails found therein? Well, the story so far...

The chain of evidence is a complete tangle, but all anyone seems to have is a mysterious laptop that someone who is said to have identified himself as Hunter Biden, who lives on the other side of the country, is said to have dropped off for repair at this chap's shop, and he never returned for it.

How do we even know it is, in fact, Hunter Biden's laptop? I'm no expert but, having been involved in a couple of cases where the provenance of electronic documents was in question (insurance fraud and faked contracts), I know it's going to take a very detailed forensic analysis of the hard-drive to establish anything about its contents with any degree of certainty.

ETA: Based on my experience of taking computers in for repair, there must be a record of when the laptop was dropped off, with, at the very least, a note of the issues and the customer's contact details. Has it ever been produced?

Last edited: