Brexit.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I think you have Dain in a ploink cellar.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Did Sid create an alt account to post a conversation with himself up in this forum? Are we amused? These are the things I need to know; take him before the quasi-dead.
Fine, tell your post balotage commission that I'm done here on VVO.

There is always one drop that actually fills the bucket.

Last edited:
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Tirellia

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Fine, tell your post balotage commission that I'm done here on VVO.

There is always one drop that actually fills the bucket.
Please don't leave, Sid. You are a much valued member of the VVO community, and the place certainly wouldn't be the same, at least for me and, I think, for many others, without you.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
VVO is totally not about SL anymore.
It has become only about American politics here, American politics there, American TV, American whatever.
But I'm not American. Half of the people you people talk about I don't know and I doubt if I want to know them.

And the lolcats can all be found on Twitter.

It was fun here (big thanks to all of you for that).
I enjoyed it for a long time here, but not realy anymore. I was thinking about leaving for a longer time already, since Brenda and others started tiptoeing out of here.

And now someone starts to tell me were when or how to post,,,, the final drop.

Maybe, but just maybe, I will switch to the other side. There it is at least about SL.
I don't know yet.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Don't blame yourself for anything Khamon.
It has been building up for a while in my head.
My heart still says no, my head says yes, I should have done so long time ago already.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

“It appears not that the government is refusing to publish the economic impact assessment it has conducted in relation to the UK-EU deal, but that no economic impact assessment was ever produced,” she said in a letter seen by the Guardian.

“For an agreement of such immense importance for our country’s economy, business, jobs and trade, that is utterly staggering. And when we compare it to the approach taken to the assessment of every other UK trade deal signed over the last two years, it makes no sense whatsoever.”

She gave the example of the department’s recent publication of analysis of the deal struck with Albania, a country with which trade was worth £45m in 2019. Trade with the EU is worth 15,000 times as much.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I'm beginning to hate Giphy.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sid, I won't ask you not to go because I get where you are coming from. What I will ask is that you drop in for a visit from time to time, please. Both sides of the pond need to hear from the other side or the world ends up with more echo chambers. We need less of those, not more.

You are one of the reasons I started posting again.

You will be missed. 🤗

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
It was fun here (big thanks to all of you for that).
I enjoyed it for a long time here, but not realy anymore. I was thinking about leaving for a longer time already, since Brenda and others started tiptoeing out of here.
Yes, do what is best for you, but I will definitely miss you if you decide to Leave. Vexit?

But just remember that unlike Brexit, there's no legal agreement that has to be codified. You can leave, rather than Leave, and always drop back in if you're in the mood to do so.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
David Allen Green examines the implications of the latest legal developments.

As well as being a legal journalist, he's also a practicing lawyer in this field, and very highly regarded -- if he wasn't writing about it, he'd probably be instructed by one side or the other:

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann