WTF Border patrol Facebook group smears Latinx pols, jokes about migrant deaths, and more

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Watching that on the news. :-( To make it even worse (if that is possible) consider the shooting this weekend with the shooter using donnie's own words. At least none of the el paso survivors wanted to receive him when he was on his 'LOOK AT ME' trip there.

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Watching that on the news. :-( To make it even worse (if that is possible) consider the shooting this weekend with the shooter using donnie's own words. At least none of the el paso survivors wanted to receive him when he was on his 'LOOK AT ME' trip there.
Watching those devastated unconsolable children, yet again, made me weep, and equally boil with outrage. I fear we are witnessing the callous conduct of monsters. The timing, trauma, and long-term impacts of these pitiful actions...inhuman.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
Watching those devastated unconsolable children, yet again, made me weep, and equally boil with outrage. I fear we are witnessing the callous conduct of monsters. The timing, trauma, and long-term impacts of these pitiful actions...inhuman.
I felt exactly the same way. Add to that the disgust I felt with what this country has become.