BluEye viewer for second life

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Beware of third-party viewers that are not in the Viewer Directory: they have either declined to self-certify their compliance with Linden Lab policies or been refused for noncompliance with the policies.
Using an alt can certainly give one protection, but doing so is not perfect from a security standpoint. I can imagine software (and if I can imagine it, there's a chance someone has already made it) that reads another viewer's settings, configs or whatnot off your computer. At the least, there's a risk having all your accounts connected with your alt. I won't bother with the worst.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Ces and Monica Dream

Ces

So

Using an alt can certainly give one protection, but doing so is not perfect from a security standpoint. I can imagine software (and if I can imagine it, there's a chance someone has already made it) that reads another viewer's settings, configs or whatnot off your computer. At the least, there's a risk having all your accounts connected with your alt. I won't bother with the worst.
so true - it's really scary when something new comes out.

• 1Flower
Reactions: Free

Andi

Luskwood Staff
SL Rez
Joined SLU
11-04-2010
SLU Posts
I've got a spare alt, so I can give it a go.

Andi

Luskwood Staff
SL Rez
Joined SLU
11-04-2010
SLU Posts
well then

This section is reserved for BluEye staff and testers.

BluEye is released in private form for testing and study and its sources are available in the area reserved for staff and those who request access and have the right to review it. BluEye Respects the LGPL relating to the programs released under this license without paid libraries, and respects the Linden Lab TOS as a consequence as it was chosen to study a viewer admitted to the TPVD by changing the channel for identifying the viewer itself. Although BluEye is not currently publicly released, if you get hold of a copy for personal use no one can prevent you from: modifying and distributing it as per point 0 of the license (of which other viewers are also subject).

If you are part of the staff or have the right to review the code, log in:

Reserved Area
BluEye Viewer Testing and Study - download and resource.