Bloomberg

SL Rez
SLU Posts
How do we know being married to Hilary didn't help Bill some?
I don't know, what do you have in mind? He was already president and hasn't done a lot since. It probably did somehow. Those kinds of people who are all into political power don't usually get married just for love.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
He was already president and hasn't done a lot since. It probably did somehow. Those kinds of people who are all into political power don't usually get married just for love.
They married in 1975, and Bill didn't become Atty Gen for Arkansas until 1977. They were certainly both involved in political circles early in their lives, but that doesn't mean they made some sort of political decision in getting married.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
They married in 1975, and Bill didn't become Atty Gen for Arkansas until 1977. They were certainly both involved in political circles early in their lives, but that doesn't mean they made some sort of political decision in getting married.
True but you asked the question, "How do we know being married to Hilary didn't help Bill some?'' . I really have no idea.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I can't get away from Bloomberg. I'm in Second Life. The music keeps stopping for Bloomberg advertisement (seriously). In Spanish . . . weirdly (the music is in English, the songs and every other commercial).
The shit is inescapable.

I really loathe the man.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I got a flyer from Bloomberg yesterday. I showed it to my sister and said the following: "I am so going to enjoy this." and tore it up. Fuck Bloomberg. I loathe the guy almost as much as the Orange Cheeto in Chief. Hell I loathed the plutocratic sonnombeech from my reading back when he was Hizzoner the Mayor of NYC. Course I've loathed the Orange One since I read his book and articles about him back in the 80's!
His ads on youtube are now the only ones I have selected never to see again. I really do not care what he is saying. He is just a rich version of donnie.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I don't like him, but I can't equate him to Orange Jabba.

Sorry, stop and frisk was bad, but I don't think that comparison is accurate. No family separation or kids "adopted" without parents even knowing. And NYC jails are awful, but I'm willing to bet those border camps are worse.
I don't like Bloomberg, and I remember him as NYC mayor. Awful as he was, he's no Rump.
I can't vote in the primary, and I'm not sure who I'd vote for if I could, but it wouldn't be him.
I very much doubt that he's going to be the candidate, but if he was, I'd vote for him over Rump. He is the lesser evil.
The only way I would vote for him in a primary is if I suddenly became an R and wanted to lodge a protest vote.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
True but you asked the question, "How do we know being married to Hilary didn't help Bill some?'' . I really have no idea.
Oh I see, you mistook my sarcastic rhetorical as an honest question. My bad.

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
“Pay attention”? I live in New York.
And who says I was talking about anyone here? I’m talking about people I see on social media.
Maybe I’d better put this thread on ignore for a while. Nope, scratch that. Maybe I need to take a break, like Bronxelf did.
Just use the Ignore feature instead. It is rather aggressive.

ETA: I oughtta know - I had to show ignored posts to see what a few were reacting to, recently.

Last edited: