Black Desert Online Underwater Ruins Expansion Coming May 22nd

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Alienware is running a promotion in conjunction with the expansion release. If you register for their Alienware Arena gaming site for free, you get a code for BDO that gives you:

Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit Set (7 Day) x 1, Black Stone (Weapon) x 5, Black Stone (Armor) x 5, Sharp Black Crystal Shard x 3, Hard Black Crystal Shard x 3, Cron Stone x 5

Alienware Arena - Rise With Us

I don't know how long the promo will last.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Looks gorgeous as ever, but as long as global PvP at high level is enabled by default and cannot be turned off, and PvP is basically pay to win in this game this game is not for me.

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Looks gorgeous as ever, but as long as global PvP at high level is enabled by default and cannot be turned off, and PvP is basically pay to win in this game this game is not for me.
I absolutely hate PVP and I was concerned about the open world PVP, but in my entire time playing (since launch), I think I've been ganked all of twice and I never participate in PVP.

• 1Like
Reactions: Jack Belvedere

Jack Belvedere

Joined SLU
Who knows?! A decade ago
I absolutely hate PVP and I was concerned about the open world PVP, but in my entire time playing (since launch), I think I've been ganked all of twice and I never participate in PVP.
We play it off and on-me, mrs, daughter and her husband. (We all suck) I have only seen a couple attacks. You just have to avoid specific grinding areas in Helms, Desert Naga and bandits. Do the dailies there at non-peak hours.

Kamilah Hauptmann

This Reality Blows
We play it off and on-me, mrs, daughter and her husband. (We all suck) I have only seen a couple attacks. You just have to avoid specific grinding areas in Helms, Desert Naga and bandits. Do the dailies there at non-peak hours.
Go in packs of four with same guild tag.