Black Desert Online Drieghan Expansion Coming In Nov.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I could have started a new thread but thought I'd piggyback on this one.

I've recently started in BDO and find the combat controls so confusing using KB & mouse. Any advice on alternative keybindings?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I use a numpad under the thumb mouse and put a few key moves on the bar.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Ashiri

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I could have started a new thread but thought I'd piggyback on this one.

I've recently started in BDO and find the combat controls so confusing using KB & mouse. Any advice on alternative keybindings?
I put most of them that I use on my skill bar. There are way too many combos to remember. I also find remapping a few of the combat keys helped me as well to stuff that I could press with my left hand while using the mouse in my right. There is supposedly a slight penalty for using skill keys instead of doing the combos, but fuck all that - it's too much to remember.

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks

BrigMcD

Virtually Here
SL Rez
Joined SLU
10/24/2007
SLU Posts
If any of you are looking for a life skills guild in BDO let me know. I'm an officer in We Are Groot on the NA server and would be happy to invite you. Our home server is Serendia 5. My family name is Aphaedra. It's a great group for casual players...no daily quotas or expectations other than don't be a jerk and help with guild missions now and then if you can.

• 1Thanks

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
OMG that name is perfect for me. I will look you up - my family name is Midnight.

• 1Like
Reactions: BrigMcD

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
When I created my character I didn't understand the significance of the family name. I'm wondering whether to change it or just start again (character is only level 6)

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I think there’s something in the cash shop, though sending a kindly support ticket might yield results. The support team has been helpful to me, and various guild mates have expressed similar great experiences as well.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Well, I've recently started playing it a little bit, I've got so far an awakened dark knight at level 56, and a hunter at 52.

While I do love the graphics, and combat play, and the fact that's it a massive sandbox MMORPG, I really dislike how greedy the developer is, how expensive stuff in the pearl shop is, and that it is basically pay to win, if you are serious about PVP and other things.

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Vaelissa Cortes

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I am slowly getting the hang of playing BDO. The complexity reminds me a bit of EVE.
Character name Avaelica, Family name Kuershin.

Chalice Yao

The Purple
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2007
SLU Posts
I've recently started getting back into BDO, close to a month ago. My time on the Olvia servers should be up aaaany day now, really.. and I've been enjoying it thoroughly; It's one of those games where you can really get lost in the details, with its weird mix of MMORPG and economy simulator.

I'm glad to hear that the SLU guild still exists! Nevermind! I though only Cristiano would name a guild "We Are Groot" >_> For now I've formed a small Clan with a few folks I've been playing online with. Personally the thing that excites me the most for things-to-come in the near future is the Marketplace revamp - but maybe I'll be ready for Drieghan when I have well-enhanced gear gear. For now I'm not even properly setting foot in Valencia yet. There's still Mediah to conquer first.

Last edited: