Black Desert Online account changes

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
The in game announcements are loud and persistent, but this requires someone to log in and not have put the game aside for the time being.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Ashiri

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
It also means you have to be checking whatever email you use for the game. You could easily completely miss it and lost everything.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
It also means you have to be checking whatever email you use for the game. You could easily completely miss it and lost everything.
I didn't see anything from Steam regarding this and only found out indirectly through a post linked in the EVE Online forum. They don't seem to be good at communication.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
A good move since many considered Kakao Games as being way too greedy in the pearl shop compared to Pearl Abyss.
I never looked into the Pear Shop but I learned recently they had temporary appearance items.

Like what the hell? I get selling cosmetics, but ones that only last for a few weeks? That's stupid.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I looked I to the shop a bit after the roll over, just to see what special deal they kept pushing.

Maybe I am reading it wrong, because there seems to be a couple of layers of game currency, but wow this stuff is expensive.

I went in thinking, "Hey, I have been enjoying this game the past month, maybe I will spend a bit and get some fancy clothes."

But it's basically $10 for 1000 Special coins, which seems to translate 1:1 to Pearls, which makes some of these limited time packages like $50-$100 each.

And I though the GTA V cash shop was bad, at least you can get GTA cash by playing, so far I have not seen any way to get Pearls in game.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: Ashiri