Yay! Biden/Harris WIN

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
All right, fess up, who leaked the plans?
Come to think of it, isn't the PRC pretty much how the Republicans would like the US to be, concentration camps for Muslims and ethnic minorities and all, only with public health care and an efficient central government?

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
It was an honour know you all.

So that is how my sister could ask me if I thought Biden was going to sell us out to China'; she must be reading insanity like that. Oh no, it just occurred to me that she is likely reading a bunch of QAnon crap too. I assume this post was on Parler?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

A look back almost 50 years at that time, and how the press hasn't really changed:

Joseph Robinette Biden, the 31-year-old Democrat from Delaware, is the youngest man in the Senate, which makes him a celebrity of sorts. But there’s something else that makes him good copy: Shortly after his election in November 1972 his wife Neilia and infant daughter were killed in a car accident. Suddenly this handsome, young man struck down in his moment of glory was prey to scores of hungry reporters clamoring to write soul-searching stories.

According to his staff he was hounded for weeks by the media. “It was awful in the beginning,” says Chazy Dowaliby, a press aide. “A few weeks after Neilia’s death we got a call from Sally Quinn of the Post. She wanted to do a story on the Senator as Washington’s most eligible bachelor. Naturally we said no but it wasn’t easy because she kept calling all the time. She wasn’t the only one. Women’s Wear Daily called morning, noon, and night. And so did every female magazine in the country. They all wanted to write some kind of weeping willow story on him and he knew it. So he told us to refuse all press calls.” Biden wouldn’t even talk to journalists like the Post‘s David Broder, and he wouldn’t appear on the “Today” show or “Face the Nation” or “Meet the Press.”

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
So that is how my sister could ask me if I thought Biden was going to sell us out to China'; she must be reading insanity like that. Oh no, it just occurred to me that she is likely reading a bunch of QAnon crap too. I assume this post was on Parler?
No idea, the little buttons cut off at the bottom could be a Facebook post, but the bubble looks like a text style message.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I want to shop for advent calendars where you buy them!
I think you may have left it too late, but maybe worth bookmarking for next year?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I think you may have left it too late, but maybe worth bookmarking for next year?

Never stop at the first link in your search.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Just need it to be legal so that my mailman doesn't get busted or something....

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts