opensim Avatarlife?

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
Anyone else get a "message" about avatarlife.com in world? I kind of did but didn't. It went to my email as I was offline and never saw an inworld message.

The object 'www.avatarlife.com' has sent you a message from Second Life:
Hi Caete Chevalier I am Alice! I saw this new world called AvatarLife ( www.avatarlife.com ) it is identical to secondlife. They offer free land to all residents. Why not come over and grab a free land for yourself?

AvatarLife has a great website and great customer support to help residents around the clock. The official AvatarLife viewer allows even VIDEO calling apart from normal voice calling on Windows. (Mac version is under development.)

AvatarLife also has a Marketplace, premium memberships and a free-play gaming in-world! Check it out once you have your free land!

In July 2024, AvatarLife is Launching a VIP Pass system for its gamers. Residents who buy a VIP Pass for 20 USD get gaming credits of 60 USD+ and this can be cashed out!

If you want to unsubscribe from AvatarLife Promotional IMs, Fill the easy form : Unsubscribe from AvatarLife Promotional IMs

= www.avatarlife.com is owned by Alice Idlemind
Now Alice is a blank 15 year old profile who used a sandbox over in the Digeut sim to send out this message so not much info there sadly.
A quick search about the domain yields:
Registered On:
2006-11-19

Expires On:
2025-11-19

Updated On:
2022-09-30

The site is not too bad in appearance but the marketplace has very little content and seems to be heavily gambling orientated. Heck even their attract video video on the site shows a lot of gambling machines.

About them:

The AvatarLife virtual world is developed by Gamingverse Private limited registered in India.

Gamingverse Private limited develops the core of the software required for AvatarLife the metaverse.

AvatarLife is a Web 3.0 native gaming company. We build games for the metaverse and offer a wide variety of games from PvP to PvE, P2E to free-play. Our focus is to build player-first games. AvatarLife also has our OpenSim Metaverse with games and other attractions.

Business Partners
Jejudoge
Jejudoge is a cryptocurrency on the Ethereum blockchain. Jejudoge token is proud of its strong features and its association with the Jejudoge dog breed in South Korea.

So yeah, I'm getting shady vibes off them so if you check them out, be careful. The whole India aspect makes me dubious af about any transactions. Also only 681 unique visitors to the website at this time...

• 1Thanks
Reactions: GoblinCampFollower

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
AvatarLife is a Web 3.0 native gaming company. We build games for the metaverse and offer a wide variety of games from PvP to PvE, P2E to free-play. Our focus
Nope. But see above - Web 3.0? Only shitty and shady companies still use that term. Just skip it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Caete