Adventures In MAGAt Trolling

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Some proportional help for guys: in general, for an average adult male standing straight with your arms hanging down relaxed by your sides, a line drawn between your elbows will tend to cross right over your belly button. There's room for variation of course, but it'll be in that immediate neighborhood for sure. The only real exceptions are if you're considerably portly, in which case your navel will be in a different place.

• 1Like
Reactions: Cristalle

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Some proportional help for guys: in general, for an average adult male standing straight with your arms hanging down relaxed by your sides, a line drawn between your elbows will tend to cross right over your belly button. There's room for variation of course, but it'll be in that immediate neighborhood for sure. The only real exceptions are if you're considerably portly, in which case your navel will be in a different place.
I was starting to wonder how he could wipe his ass with those arms of his.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Dude's got a head the star of a golf ball, you can't expect him to know these things.

moo Money

Notorious M.O.O.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
No idea
SLU Posts
Ok No one's asking the question so I guess I'm just slow but, what's with the hair? Did you guys put it on him or was this meathead walking around trying on VERY, VERY STRAIGHT! hair styles out in the middle of nowhere?
He had a fatpack of it because I watched him try on alllll the colors.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
After reading his profile suddenly the SA part of USA is looking very different to me... ok, this was a really nasty analogy talking about the whole country. For this guy alone though it makes sense. I am sure that he would make a good and proud SA member, his mindset is a good fit.

Anyway what really amazes me is this: " If you think kneeling for the National Anthem is cool, Dont Talk To Me." Why is this a bad thing for a republican? I do lack the background to understand it.

Last edited:

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Anyway what really amazes me is this: " If you think kneeling for the National Anthem is cool, Dont Talk To Me." Why is this a bad thing for a republican? I do lack the background to understand it.
In the US, ideally when you hear the National Anthem and you're not a military member you're supposed to stand and remove your hat if you're wearing one, and place your hand over your heart.

The National Anthem is very often played before the start of sporting events in the US, and a couple of years ago, some non-white athletes in the US began silently kneeling during the anthem instead of standing. The explained reason is as a protest against the violent and often deadly way that non-white citizens in the US are treated by our police agencies, compared to white people. It makes those communities feel like they are considered "less than" other Americans, and kneeling rather than standing is symbolic of this. White Republicans are generally outraged at this form of silent, non-disruptive protest because it is "disrespectful" to the American military (somehow?) and thus is "not the right way" for non-whites in the US to protest racial injustice, although honestly there isn't a single way that non-white people can protest here without some white people explaining that it's "not the right way".

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Hmm, how about sending him a box that is clearly marked as such (maybe from a group he would want to join). Have fun deciding what to put in the box.

• 1Like
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Because donnie thinks it is bad. He (and his club) tend not to think things through.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So of course we took all of this as a challenge. Moo put on her Democrat hair and I whipped out the swim trunks with a prominent bulge and we hit the road. ONE OF US WOULD HAVE HIM.
The pics are priceless! :dancer:

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
After reading his profile suddenly the SA part of USA is looking very different to me... ok, this was a really nasty analogy talking about the whole country. For this guy alone though it makes sense. I am sure that he would make a good and proud SA member, his mindset is a good fit.

Well, given that Sturmabteilung translates as "Storm Division" (according to Google), the equivalent here is probably these guys (that links to their Wikipedia entry, not their website!), and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he was a member, or at least reads their hate spew.

Last edited:

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I think s-t is out of business. Not sure about that though.
Their website is still up. Even if they weren't operating under that name, I fear they'd resurface under another. Especially as long as this administration encourages them.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
This is what a bidet is for, although drying his ass would still be a challenge.
My invention is strictly for the dry wipers.

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
I have a very accurate gaydar and it is currently on plane engine noise level with this bloke. Another is a troll radar because there is no way he is not one, no way, no how. Everyone knows all the none-trolls are partnered and have half of their picks littered by how love changed them.

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
If I remember right and it's a few years old, but Cris doesn't want us to use the S---mf---t name. They insanely vanity google for it and have caused trouble in the past to forums that have done so. Not "bring it on we'll laugh at you" trouble, either - something much more disturbing and threatening and in a bad way.