Adventures In MAGAt Trolling

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
If I remember right and it's a few years old, but Cris doesn't want us to use the S---mf---t name. They insanely vanity google for it and have caused trouble in the past to forums that have done so. Not "bring it on we'll laugh at you" trouble, either - something much more disturbing and threatening and in a bad way.
I am not very surprised as Polish division had international target lists up with all personal data made public and users did go full ballistic on those folks so off-topically it really is best not to mention them. [/ending off-topic]

Romana

SL Rez
If I remember right and it's a few years old, but Cris doesn't want us to use the S---mf---t name. They insanely vanity google for it and have caused trouble in the past to forums that have done so. Not "bring it on we'll laugh at you" trouble, either - something much more disturbing and threatening and in a bad way.
I am not very surprised as Polish division had international target lists up with all personal data made public and users did go full ballistic on those folks so off-topically it really is best not to mention them. [/ending off-topic]
Post edited accordingly, but the quote remains. Help?

sldenizen

Joined SLU
SLU Posts
In the US, ideally when you hear the National Anthem and you're not a military member you're supposed to stand and remove your hat if you're wearing one, and place your hand over your heart.
Just to be nitpicky, that's the rule for civilian men. Civilian women only have to remove sport caps. Everyone should face the flag, if it's present, or face forward (toward the playing field, e.g.), if it's not.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Just to be nitpicky, that's the rule for civilian men. Civilian women only have to remove sport caps. Everyone should face the flag, if it's present, or face forward (toward the playing field, e.g.), if it's not.
Wait, it is not mandatory to clear your throat and holler the original text as loud as possible?