Adventures In MAGAt Trolling

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Last night, moo Money noticed that there was someone next to my land with an insane profile:

Here are some highlights from the profile:

"Here are some things you MAY WANT TO CONSIDER before speaking: #1 I am a REPUBLICAN .This means if you support Bernie, KIllary Or Barack Ovomit, We have absolutely NOTHING to say to each other, not even HI. If you like the idea of standing over a hole in the ground on two boards for a bathroom thats your right, but I sure don't. Or living in a mud house with no running water. Go right ahead and do that. Tell me how fun it is. #2. If you DON'T SUPPORT our current President, DONALD J. TRUMP. .Don't Talk To Me. Period. If you think kneeling for the National Anthem is cool, Dont Talk To Me. If you like Planned Parenthood, Don't Talk To Me. If you support the gay lifestyle, Don't Talk To Me. If You think doing Drugs is okay, Don't Talk To Me. YES THAT MEANS WEED TOO DUMMY!!!! If You want Gun Control, Dont Talk To Me. Have fun throwing rocks at a intruder who's trying to kill you or your family. If your against Law Enforcement, Don't talk to me...."

"IF YOU DONT SUPPORT OUR MILITARY, DONT TALK TO ME, IF YOU SUPPORT BLM OR ANTIFA DONT TALK TO ME, IF YOU THINK MUSLIMS ARE GREAT WE HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO EACH OTHER EVER. IF YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE TO CRY AND CUT YOURSELF DONT TALK TO ME. I DON'T SUPPORT PANSIES OR WIMPS. AND IF THE AMERICAN WAY OFFENDS YOU OR OUR FLAG OFFENDS YOU THEN YOU CAN PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!! WE DON'T WANT, LIKE OR NEED YOUR KIND HERE. SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS THIS: IF YOU'RE A PINKHAT WEARIN', LIBERAL MIND THINKING, OUT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY IN ANY WAY YOU CAN, WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS IN THIS LIFE OR ANY OTHER ONE. F OFF!"

"* I HATE money beggars. I'm not a damn bank. Earn it like I did. * I don't want your damn vamp bites. Bloody slobber does not appeal to me. * I don't want to be your collared slave. Or chained.. or whatever that BSDM is.* * I believe in Karma, treat others like shit and you will eventually become the toilet!!!!"

THIS IS JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT I AM 1 MILLION PERCENT STRAIGHT, BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE AND NO AMOUNT OF CONVERSATION WILL CHANGE THAT. *TAKE THE BACKWARDS WEIRD STUFF ELSEWHERE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR, TALK OR KNOW ABOUT IT. (LGBT) < ---> чøυ 凸'へ'凸 su¢к. !! TRUMP 2020!! ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ LOOK AT PICTURE FOR MY MESSAGE!!!!
And his inworld av:

That was before he put on luscious lady locks:

So of course we took all of this as a challenge. Moo put on her Democrat hair and I whipped out the swim trunks with a prominent bulge and we hit the road. ONE OF US WOULD HAVE HIM.

Sadly, our efforts were for naught. All we did was say hello and ask if he was our neighbor, and he ran away, though not before leading us a to a Trump 2020 sign on the edge of my land on the Linden land side:

Oh CORD, you will always be the one that got away. Maybe we can meet again in the SL Lost Connections forum. Until then, keep on truckin, you HUNK OF 100 MILLON PERCENT STRAIGHT MAN. :loveflag:

Romana

SL Rez
Looks like that guy is spoiling for a fight in the worst way.
Are you going to do any more trolling, or just block and ignore?
What about that sign? Any plans to put up something he'll hate to block it, or just derender?

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Looks like that guy is spoiling for a fight in the worst way.
Are you going to do any more trolling, or just block and ignore?
What about that sign? Any plans to put up something he'll hate to block it, or just derender?
It is not actually his sign - but I did report it since it is on Linden land.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Archer

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
....Don't Talk To Me. Period. ..., Dont Talk To Me...., Don't Talk To Me. ..., Don't Talk To Me...., Don't Talk To Me. ...Dont Talk To Me. ... Don't talk to me...."

... TALK TO ME,... WE HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO EACH OTHER EVER. IF YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE TO CRY AND CUT YOURSELF DONT TALK TO ME.
Obviously, the profile is full of stupid shit, but I had to point out this particular example of his lack of self awareness. Trumpers are very threatened by people questioning them and are very good at projecting that liberals are the ones who need safe spaces.

...also, it's always been my experience that dudes who are single and act like they are too good to go looking for women will hit on every nice looking lady they see in a most cringe worthy fashion.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Ok No one's asking the question so I guess I'm just slow but, what's with the hair? Did you guys put it on him or was this meathead walking around trying on VERY, VERY STRAIGHT! hair styles out in the middle of nowhere?

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Last night, moo Money noticed that there was someone next to my land with an insane profile:

Here are some highlights from the profile:

And his inworld av:

That was before he put on luscious lady locks:

So of course we took all of this as a challenge. Moo put on her Democrat hair and I whipped out the swim trunks with a prominent bulge and we hit the road. ONE OF US WOULD HAVE HIM.

Sadly, our efforts were for naught. All we did was say hello and ask if he was our neighbor, and he ran away, though not before leading us a to a Trump 2020 sign on the edge of my land on the Linden land side:

Oh CORD, you will always be the one that got away. Maybe we can meet again in the SL Lost Connections forum. Until then, keep on truckin, you HUNK OF 100 MILLON PERCENT STRAIGHT MAN. :loveflag:
Wow, oh wow. He just totally makes me want to drop my panties and fall onto his bed. :rolleyes:

If ever there was a more blatant example of toxic masculinity than this, I haven't seen it. All he needs now is the tricked-up pickup truck with two oversized American flags mounted to the truck bed, rolling coal as he goes down the highway.

Clara D.

FOR PRESIDENT 2020!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
That muh fucker doesn't understand "escaping reality" or does depending on how you look at it.

Also lol his av can't reach its non existent weener.
He also needs some "gangsta tats" to complete the look. And bling, definitely more bling.

Romana

SL Rez
Obviously, the profile is full of stupid shit, but I had to point out this particular example of his lack of self awareness. Trumpers are very threatened by people questioning them and are very good at projecting that liberals are the ones who need safe spaces.

...also, it's always been my experience that dudes who are single and act like they are too good to go looking for women will hit on every nice looking lady they see in a most cringe worthy fashion.
Speaking of lack of self-awareness, this little gem is my favorite:

believe in Karma, treat others like shit and you will eventually become the toilet!!!!"
So shouldn't his avatar be a toilet, then? 🤣

Also "1 million percent straight" (in all caps, no less).
Denial much? 🤣

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Ok No one's asking the question so I guess I'm just slow but, what's with the hair? Did you guys put it on him or was this meathead walking around trying on VERY, VERY STRAIGHT! hair styles out in the middle of nowhere?
We could never have come up with anything that absurd. That was all him, baby.

NeoBokrug Elytis

Thread Reaper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
I'm a sadist, and I'm and probably an idiot.

Part of me wants to talk to that person. Not to have a debate, but to just try to understand their views. I wouldn't even try to trick him into admitting my views aren't so bad. I know that's boring, and perhaps utterly futile considering his... profile.

I am really sad politics is so divisive now.