A Very Second Life Moment

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
When I was a noob I used to click on people's sex beds in empty houses just to move the balls and make them thinking someone had been makin sweet love in their bed while they were offline.
Oh that's nothing, a friend of mine and I used to occasionally find random gatherings and look for people wearing un-visible manbits, and click them from a distance to see if they had the kind that would say things in local when touched.

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
I'll just leave this here with no context:

For some reason, this reminds me of Pumpkin Sluts on the beach. You had to be there. No resemblance to anyone living or virtual. :shiftyeyes:🎃

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
For some reason, this reminds me of Pumpkin Sluts on the beach. You had to be there. No resemblance to anyone living or virtual. :shiftyeyes:🎃
It's so funny you mentioned Pumpkin Sluts. When I was tiering down my land, I found a 16m plot that was deeded to Pumpkin Sluts. I had forgotten all about that group, and yeah, it is impossible to explain it to someone who wasn't there :)

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Gosh, those were the days, eh? Only in SL! Maybe we should revive that as a party event at some point, haha. Too funny.