A thread about Twitter assholes getting their asses handed to them

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I couldn't think of where else to put this.
Also, seeing these idiots get dragged for their crap is the only bright side of the politics swamping the platform.
"Chachi" trending?What's that idiot said now?
Ohhhh. Did he pick the wrong target! 😂

• 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
That's really sad... the congressman just has no idea what a valid argument is... He just alternates between personal attacks and obvious fallacies.
Seems to be the approved Republican method of discourse these days.
Some of the tweets from Republican congressmen are just so gratuitously nasty.
It's discouraging. Congressmen, whatever party Doris make an attempt at civility. Especially if they're in the party that constantly complains about the lack of it.

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Seems to be the approved Republican method of discourse these days.
Some of the tweets from Republican congressmen are just so gratuitously nasty.
It's discouraging. Congressmen, whatever party Doris make an attempt at civility. Especially if they're in the party that constantly complains about the lack of it.
I"m not as offended by the nastiness as I am by the stupidity. "You wouldn’t be tweeting about me if my message weren’t true & effective." Let's take apart this statement a bit... he's saying getting a response proves he's right. So not getting a response would prove he's wrong? What has to go wrong in someone's brain to think like this?

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I"m not as offended by the nastiness as I am by the stupidity. "You wouldn’t be tweeting about me if my message weren’t true & effective." Let's take apart this statement a bit... he's saying getting a response proves he's right. So not getting a response would prove he's wrong? What has to go wrong in someone's brain to think like this?
Being a multi-generational entitled Florida politician [his dad is/was in politics too....]

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Troll logic. The same kind of thinking as "if you block me, I win".