A new social for Virtual Avatars and more

Ramses

SL Rez
Hello, since some time there is a social network for virtual avatars and not only, still in evolution so easy to add features.

Maybe, since many are having issues with flickr, or with facebook deleting their virtual accounts, you can find a new place where to stay in relax there.

We are a little community but willing to expand - and ready to add more game networks also

The social is WIPLY

• 1Agree
  • 1Thanks
  • 1Like
Reactions: Ces, Sid and Clara D.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Where's the virtual world part?

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
Where's the virtual world part?
I'm confused. Where was "the virtual world part" even mentioned? It's a social networking platform meant for avatars, from what I can tell. Not a virtual world and not pretending to be one.

Argent Stonecutter

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
What does "social networking platform meant for avatars" mean then? What kind of avatars does it support?

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What does "social networking platform meant for avatars" mean then? What kind of avatars does it support?
i'm assuming avatar aka your online life/representation of your self/alter ego. a facebook for your second life( not the company)

Most if not all social media requires some RL info tie in so they can be tracked...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Argent Stonecutter

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
So, Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Flickr, Virtual Universe, etc, etc, etc...?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
I don't think it matters. It doesn't appear to be specific. It appears to be mainly in response to FB deleting some non-real person accounts, etc. Doesn't appear to have a whole lot of rules yet.

What does it matter?

Maitimo

mostly 'armless
SL Rez
I took a look and the Second Life group there has 12 followers. Couldn't figure out how many users there are altogether, but 12 followers of the SL group means either that it's not particularly interesting to SL users, or there's hardly any users of the entire site. Either way, it doesn't seem worth joining (yet).

Wake me up when that 12 becomes 1012.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Ramses

SL Rez
I'm confused. Where was "the virtual world part" even mentioned? It's a social networking platform meant for avatars, from what I can tell. Not a virtual world and not pretending to be one.
Yes it is a social network meant to allow virtual accounts, so you can have ur alpha beta name instead of a real one. We are new,, so we accept suggestions and indeed we do all to make you all comfortable.

• 1Like
Reactions: Ces

Ramses

SL Rez
I took a look and the Second Life group there has 12 followers. Couldn't figure out how many users there are altogether, but 12 followers of the SL group means either that it's not particularly interesting to SL users, or there's hardly any users of the entire site. Either way, it doesn't seem worth joining (yet).

Wake me up when that 12 becomes 1012.
I am sorry that you need to be warn when the we have 1012 following the group, for sure when we reach 1000012 you will be welcome anyway. But just to inform, mine was a post to infrom we exist, i am here to answer the questions - sadly had to delay due health issues - but if you want to see when the group is 1012 i suggest you to come and have a look time by time!

• 1Like
Reactions: Ces