A Favor To Ask

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
It is so cool to see all of the familiar names in the members online/new members area, and see folks wander over. I am pleased that so far, so many have made their way over without any hitch. Many to go, but it's looking really good! Will do on the sharing.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I pinned it on my Twitter account for the handful of ''virtual'' people who follow me, and will contact a few people directly if I don't see them here within a few days..

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Last I saw she posted a new product on SLU. I haven't seen her post since then.
Other than her recent new product post, she's been rather quiet lately. I do hope she's doing okay.

• 1Minion
Reactions: Yure4u Sosa

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
I'll put something out on my twitter accounts. It might help, it might not. If you see it, a RT would be good as their algorythm works by prioritisng liked and RT tweets into follower timelines.

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
We could actually log in to SL and live message any SLU members currently in-world and invite them, over here. Of course that would involve logging in ;)
That's the thing. I thought I was keeping my account alive but when I tried to log in I got a message that the names and/or password I've always used is not right. When I applied to change my pw I got a message saying they had just sent me an email - but I never got it. When I tried to retrieve my name I did get an email - with the the name of an alt that I haven't used since I stopped making clothes. I got a no reply email acknowledgment with a promise to help soon and I'm waiting. Patiently.

eku zhong

Zhonging along.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mar 2009
SLU Posts